A Burzum Story, pt. 3

Wow, i found something extremely intresting in that post.

"Even the elves were somewhat alien, as Tolkien used Finnish when he created their language - and used the Finns as a model when created them. They actually have a lot in common with the Elves too, as they live in what is basically a large forest (Finland) east of the Scandinavian mountains ("The Grey Mountains"). Earlier they lived in Northern Russia, in the vast ("Myrkwood"? [Darkwood]) forest just west of the Ural mountains. They are also a very fair (blonde) people, and like the elves they are somewhat silent, melancholic, special and distant. Mysterious, if You like."

Being a Finn and a huge Tolkien fan, i never actually understood it this way. I knew Tolkien created Elvish language by finnish and used other finnish stuff in the book (like gandalf is based on old finnish god) but that text gave me a whole new point of a view to the art of Tolkien, one of my biggest hobbies. Thanks alot for the link.

10293847 said:
"I think Vikernes is more nationalistic towards the way our country used to be, rather than what it has become."

But now that that country doesn't exist anymore, what is there to be proud about?

By the way, not trying to start some argument, just curious in what, if anything, can be done to bring Norway to the way it used to be.

The tide is changing, as people realize modernity was a fuck-up.

The old ways are gaining power.

And now the oil is running out, the climate is screwed, overpopulation has our backs against the wall...

Certain ideas rise again.

Don't pay attention to infoterror; he's unparelled in his ability to spout meaningless sophisms.

"Inconsistency isn't hypocrisy, sorry."

Like I said, "inconsistency" is something to be suspicious about.. I don't see the word "hypocrisy" anywhere in that statement.

Anyway, one can reasonably question this guy whenever he says something.

infoterror said:

And now the oil is running out, the climate is screwed, overpopulation has our backs against the wall...

Saudi Arabia alone has at least 50 years left and a trillion barrels of oil to go. And that's not the largest oil resource in the world.

Whoah. Fifty years. That's a whole fucking lot.

Not that infoterror isn't a dumbass.....but.......what.ever.

infoterror said:

I'm 110% certain that everyone with an internet connection panicking about Hubbert's Peak will be adequeately prepared for whatever cataclysmic death throes industrialized society will experience if and when it occurs, especially with Thor on their side.

Lyle said:
I'm 110% certain that everyone with an internet connection panicking about Hubbert's Peak will be adequeately prepared for whatever cataclysmic death throes industrialized society will experience if and when it occurs, especially with Thor on their side.

*gives numbers guy a bear hug*

Post_Scriptum said:
Don't you find it weird that Varg talked about perfect music being Aryan music with Aryan lyrics and metal being Alien music because it wasn't ambient or electronic or something, but then he says that he'll make metal again...

WHAT WILL ODIN THINK?

Guitars and drums don't define the composition, and his is clearly Nordic-Germanic for the most part.

It's a victory for all music lovers - even the black ones - when Burzum makes music.

I don't think it's a victory for anyone at all when guitars and five note scales aren't good to use because they're "my pals music."

infoterror said:
It's a victory for all music lovers - even the black ones - when Burzum makes music.

Haha that was the best post I've ever read. I have officially lived a good life. LOLZ, man!!!