New Vehemence Release

DiscipleOfPlato

The Observer
Jul 29, 2003
Miami, FL.
VEHEMENCE, the Phoenix, Arizona-based melodic death metallers, have posted an MP3 of their track "By Your Bedside" at this location. "By Your Bedside" comes off the group's third album, "Helping The World To See", due in the U.S. on April 6 and in Europe on April 19 through Metal Blade Records.

The follow-up to 2002's "God Was Created" was produced by Will Solares and VEHEMENCE at Open Primary Productions/DBD Studios in Maricopa, Arizona. Mixing duties were handled by Will Solares. Artwork will be delivered by Wes Benscoter.

"Helping The World To See" (view cover here) track listing:

01. By Your Bedside
02. Kill For God
03. Trinity Broadcasting (Know Your Enemy)
04. To The Taste
05. You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore
06. Alone In Your Presence
07. Spirit Of The Soldier
08. Darkness Is Comfort
09. What Could Go Wrong?
10. We Are All Dying
11. Her Beautiful Eyes

VEHEMENCE recently parted ways with keyboardist Jason Keesecker. There are no plans for a replacement, although guitarist Bjorn Dannov handled the piano parts during the recordings.

I intend to purchase this record on the release date. I greatly fancy the sample track, and I've been an fan of theirs for quite some time. Does anyone share a similar opinion?

Oh yes, and if you wish to sample the track and inspect the artwork, click here.

Vehemence = ehhh. The only song I somewhat liked off God Was Created was "I Didn't Kill Her."

Yeah, they are good. I'm waiting for the album. That track is a little different from their other material on "God Was Created", but its good nonetheless.

I'm looking foward to the release and judging from the sample it's going to be a killer but i argee it does sound a little different from 'God was Created'

God Was Created was goofy at times, and had some awkward parts, such as 'She Never Noticed Me', which I, for one, think shouldn't have been there.

But otherwise, it is a great melodic death album. Lots of nice riffs, too.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
God Was Created was goofy at times, and had some awkward parts, such as 'She Never Noticed Me', which I, for one, think shouldn't have been there.

But otherwise, it is a great melodic death album. Lots of nice riffs, too.
I love that song it's suck a mindfuck with the really melodic keyboards mixed with the melodic death riffs and sick vocals/lyrics........at first I heard this song and didn't like it at all but it really grew on me...........I can't wait to hear their new stuff.

I know, it adds to the concept of the album, but I didn't like the concept much to begin with. It was original, but it just came off as muddled to me. That's just lyrics though.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
I know, it adds to the concept of the album, but I didn't like the concept much to begin with. It was original, but it just came off as muddled to me. That's just lyrics though.
I love the misogynist theme of that CD. \m/

I do like the part where the narrator goes from "I love her, etc. etc." to "SHE MUST FUCKING DIE" or whatever. That was cool.