New versions...

hehehe, I listening to the songs right now (a friend download it for me) hehe mr. V you´re a qrazy man (in a positive way) haha, I really like listen to this. Only the till fjalls remix sounds serious in my opinnion, the other ones are really funny

wouha, I like the trumpet in the Cosmic Genesis Space Jazz verzion

Originally posted by Vintersorg
The songs are just small experiments, shouldn't be look upon as something dead serious and perfected, the sound quality is very different on the different parts, as it's done with different equipment,(formats, soundcards.....etc) if we did a serious album of it we would of course make it sound much better, but theese remixes are quite "old" now, as I started on them a long time ago, But I've actually done one new remake of a track from the Mcd, and it came out quite cool, but we'll see if we can put it up, it's hard to find a place to have them up.

mr V

What about the other songs that should be on that "Fragments and alternatives cd" i think they were called:
Blindsight Complexity
Från Materia Till Ande
A Sphere In a Sphere

Do you have any planns for thoose songs?

Originally posted by svältvinter
What about the other songs that should be on that "Fragments and alternatives cd" i think they were called:
Blindsight Complexity
Från Materia Till Ande
A Sphere In a Sphere

Do you have any planns for thoose songs?

Great question, just what I forgot to ask in my interview ;)

..hehehehe..."Blindsight complexity" and "A sphere in sphere(to infinity)" will be presented on "The focusing blur" they fit right into the concept and just add the needable touch.

mr V