new year's drink choice?

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
so what will you get pissed with today? i reckion i'll have a few beers and hopefuly some red wine. :Spin:

whoa, greeko. that's my choice too. 12-pack of beer and a bottle of red wine should keep me happy till pretty late. and just in case I'll take some whisky with me too. You never know about these parties.

one small glass of champagne.. i dont give a damn about it though.. its just a day in the calendar ... (see my sig.)

Dora said:
one small glass of champagne.. i dont give a damn about it though.. its just a day in the calendar ... (see my sig.)
New Year´s Eve = instant party

some alcohol, some fireworks and a lot of people think it changes something only by believing in the change...

do you remember 99-2000 :lol:? Some people got rich, that was the only thing that happened.:lol:

The only good thing is that I always meet people on this evening that I haven´t seen for years. This is positive...

dont be pessimistic ffs. of course nothing will change, but a reason to get pissed is always welcomed.

and champagne is just horrible, i dunno how you can drink that crap. :ill: :yuk: we actually had a poll once about this, hehe.

Dora said:
well.. I dont actually remember 99/00 night but I have pictures about it.. :lol:
haha. hear hear. I remember we went to see the biggest massive fireworks ever in thousand years to the middle of dead cold, crowded helsinki but I can't recall anything about the firework itself. I've been told it was nice, tho.