New Zero Hour?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Oh, come on now! This wait is just downright uncalled for. Isn't there something in the constitution about cruel and unusual punishment? I'm not sure if our forefathers were Prog Metal fans, but had they been, Jasun, Troy, Mike and Erik certainly would have been put into stocks for making us wait this long between releases. When's the new CD gonna be here?

GZ

I will post what I have posted in the past about the new ZH CD. Troy, Mikey and I have recorded our tracks for the disc. We did this back in March but I have no idea how far Erik is in the process. Erik wanted to do the vocals on his own, saying it would move faster this way because it's too hard for him to go to Santa Rosa and record at Dino's. I don't know whatelse to say other than Erik needs his time to record his tracks. While this is going on, Our other band Death Machine has been playing out and waiting for our CD to hit the stores. (Release date is sometime in Sept. off Sensory Dark) I have also just started recording the next 6 songs (Up at Dino's) to finish the Night's Pulse disc. Thats all the news I have at this time and I don't know whatelse to say. I know it sucks but all I can say is it will be a kick ass CD.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Jay

:OMG:i'm dying here, i need some more Zero hour dammit!! is the new stuff heavy and technical?? i want it Heavy!!!*puts strategem*
headbob.gif

Neurotic,

If i'm not mistaken, didn;t you say in a post not too long that you just discovered Zero Hour? I believe you said you can't find our disc either, we'll you can buy it at www.lasercd.com , www.cdnow.com and you can even order it through your local CD shop if they don't have it.

Jasun

ZHJ&T said:
Neurotic,

If i'm not mistaken, didn;t you say in a post not too long that you just discovered Zero Hour? I believe you said you can't find our disc either, we'll you can buy it at www.lasercd.com , www.cdnow.com and you can even order it through your local CD shop if they don't have it.

Jasun

yep,that was me:D, i definelly going to buy it, i will order it through a shop i just discover(see i live in the middle of nowhere:erk:).
and you better make a kick ass new zero hour album ou i'll be mad
firedevil.gif

I could tell by Erik's performance at PPIII that he is a perfectionist by the way he grimaced once when he kinda missed a note. You know what though, he came back off that missed note and sang so incredibly good the rest of the show. I hope he does not take too long to record his parts for the new ZH record, but I know he has a lot riding on it being the best he can perform. ERIK - dude, it's in you! I think you are one of the best singers of all time. Show 'em what you got on this one brother. Peace and Love.