Newbie Needs You for Website Advice

K1Bishop

New Metal Member
Apr 2, 2014
Northern California
hi all,

I know I'm just a newbie here, but I figured someone might be able to help. So, I'll give it a go.

A friend and I have a music business and we are looking for a way to get more people to check out what we offer. We have accounts with social media sites (all the usual and mainstream ones) but we are hoping to also make a professional looking site that customers can refer to. Any thoughts/advice? The website's main function will be to provide information (location, list of services, some pics, etc) so we don't really need too much at the moment, but obviously we want it to appear as professional as possible.

If anyone could help with web hosting recommendations that would be great. I guess I also need to get a domain too. Any info helps.

Hmmm, maybe if I post again someone will see. So I've done a bit more research and I've come up with yet another question. For a website, should I have a domain name and hosting service with the same company? I ask because I've been looking into companies and services and came across one that looks promising in terms of the services they provide. It's called 1and1 (link added in there for reference) and a good friend of mine uses it for his company website and he seems to like it just fine. I'd really like to hear any advice/opinions that people might have about this.

Hello
I think i could help you with your website, I'm newbie in building sites, but I want to try
contact me, and we will discuss about WEB site.