Newbie of the Year - Stage 1: Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice idea, nice thread. I was under the impression though that Danny started out a lot earlier than Nov '06. Oh well, maybe he can clear this up.

edit: Seems my impression was right, i did a search for "Threads Started By: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood" and it appears he made one on Dec 2005, and then some starting from March and July 2006. Maybe he came occasionaly before settling here for good, i can't recall.

@siren: you are right, so case closed, nomination withdrawn.

incidentally, there is a glitch in the search system. if i run the same search you ran, i get the dec 2005 thread. if i do run instead a search for danny's posts on the DT forum only, the earliest one i find is in november 2006. the wonders.

edit: any newbie who wants me as a sponsor then?

@hyena: i think that happens because there's a limited number of posts displayed, i think 250. So the older you get is 250 posts back. When i run a search on all of Danny's posts, the oldest one i got was in 2007.

If we're gonna have this vote, we should host it on the Opeth show.

Opeth2.JPG

I vote afz902k, for he is a man among newbies.

edit: any newbie who wants me as a sponsor then?
Me!... I have already been sponsored by King Chaos though, so.. instead of nominating me, any help you can provide to the afz32q8tgf cause (using your female powarz) will be greatly appreciated.

rfe@spacetime said:
I vote afz902k, for he is a man among newbies
And you sir, are a man among men among newcomers.

If we get multiple sponsors, I place "dibs," (or an act of possession) on Kovenant (because he's teh leetzorz) and Plintus* (because I flat out enjoy the homoeroticism within the McDonald's loving, man-boob grabbing bombastic joy that is Plintus). They can only help.

Thanks again Marduk. Did you get a copy of Focus Shift?

*He has no choice but to sponsor me due to our geographical relationship (YOU'RE STILL ON THE EAST COAST, BUDDY).

no multiple sponsors, sorry.
i'm undecided. so many newbies, so little time.

You can't say that. I always have one more than you. You are not my friend any more. I hate you. This is my playground. Leave it or I will tell my mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.