News and bias

Hahahahahaha. I think fox news does the best on basic news coverage as far as major news outlets (thats not including their political commentators such as o'riley, glenn beck, hannity, etc.) but I get most of my news surfing everyone off the Drudge report which is probably the best you can do in todays world since everyone wants to take the ultra-left or ultra-right view of coverage.

not so much. I watch abc or msnbc and its just a bunch of crap. From everything ive heard chatting on other forums gauged from intensely political people, they would agree its Fox or Cbs as well.

i just meant that the other poster in this forum don't like fox

not so much. I watch abc or msnbc and its just a bunch of crap. From everything ive heard chatting on other forums gauged from intensely political people, they would agree its Fox or Cbs as well.

CBS and Fox both suck. The best MSM would be Comedy Central and Bill Maher. I've seen more fair and balanced on thoses shows then any news onair. Online, the best would be Huffington Post. The best for radio would be NPR.

Unless you're John Galt/Pritismatic Spare/ProgWizdry/Joe Hallenbeck.

I'm curious? Do media studies make up any of the school curriculum in America?
It's a large part of compulsory final year studies in Australia and it really empowered me to see the BS in the majority of tabloid style media and pinpoint the techniques used to bend the truth and sneak opinions and bias into what appear to be subjective articles. It changed the way I choose my news sources completely. The sad thing is the majority of people don't care and just take everything at face value, they also assume all media are trustworthy and unbiased rather than letting sources earn that reputation.

CBS and Fox both suck. The best MSM would be Comedy Central and Bill Maher. I've seen more fair and balanced on thoses shows then any news onair. Online, the best would be Huffington Post. The best for radio would be NPR.

LOLOLOLOL

You just listed 2, 100% opinion based outlets (they don't even have to claim to be objective), and the government radio. Again,

LOLOLOLOLOLOL