News and bias

best way to get "news" is watching and observing, fastest way to a happy life is dont watch any news what so ever. Accept that no matter what there is nothing but stupid shit going on out there and knowing the details is irrelevent. Crank up the tunes and be happy.

Id rather not have any of it. This is the news every day for the past 40 years

People did dumb shit today
Politicians did dumb shit today
Stupid money was wasted today
People are crying today
Nothing changed today

yawn

Every source is biased in some fashion. Attempting to see through the smokescreen by only basing opinions on a conclusion based upon a myriad of sources is sadly not a technique much employed.

Attempting to see through the smokescreen by only basing opinions on a conclusion based upon a myriad of sources is sadly not a technique much employed.

random americans are way too lazy and impatient for this, we want our news right freakin now and we're too busy with our daily lives to realize that the 30 second news snippet we just saw was actually totally innacurate

i agree with post #41 and #43, finnally Razoredge is saying stuff i agree with

Sorry, I'll have to change that and do better/worse next time.

The news used to depress me so bad, I like living in oblivion the past 15 years, even then what you see go down in life is bad enough but it hurts less when I didnt get to witness too many of the scams when they try to conjure everyone into believeing "they are doing something good... it will be better in the end... you'll see".

Yep, Im still waiting

yawn

Every source is biased in some fashion. Attempting to see through the smokescreen by only basing opinions on a conclusion based upon a myriad of sources is sadly not a technique much employed.
very true... and funny thing is that everyone on here considers themself to be unbiased...

The camera angle (just a partial shot of the weapon and not the carrier) followed by tying the incident to white racism was blatant lying.
It it possible, just possible that maybe (or maybe not) the camera man took that angle on purpose but the female news anchor wasn't told the race of the armed citizen. If you watch the clip again she doesn't seem to be reading some prepared when she said that. It seemed a spur of the moment based on what she saw in the clip taken in AZ.

I don't have time to youtube every Keith Olbermann lie, but he is just as bad as O'Reilly, or Beck, or any idiot at FOXnews. MSNBC (not just Olbermann, but he is the easy target) spins and lies just as bad as the others.
Don't see it at MSNBC. Attacks and exaggerations ya, blatant intentional lies, nope.

Anyways Fox and MSNBC are the Ren and Stimpy show of "news". There for entertainment etc. purposes then anything else.

It it possible, just possible that maybe (or maybe not) the camera man took that angle on purpose but the female news anchor wasn't told the race of the armed citizen. If you watch the clip again she doesn't seem to be reading some prepared when she said that. It seemed a spur of the moment based on what she saw in the clip taken in AZ.

Don't see it at MSNBC. Attacks and exaggerations ya, blatant intentional lies, nope.

Anyways Fox and MSNBC are the Ren and Stimpy show of "news". There for entertainment etc. purposes then anything else.

Ren and Stimpy are smarter than the people at News Corp anyway. MSNBC are getting there as well.

Ironically, all options offered are not good sources for more than bits and pieces of twisted fact and loads of biased blithering bullshit.

Well since none of us was there, one guess is as good as another. I am not suggesting any particular responsible party, just that the collapse was not due to an accident.