News follow-up comments

The only logical way to fix this now, is someone here has to fly to Vegas, find Asgeir and beg him to come back.
Failing that, we drug him, make him think it's 2002 and he's still drumming for Borknagar. We repeat this task ever six years as nessary.

Fuck... you know what I just realized... with Asgeir gone, does this mean the DVD is never coming out? I mean he was the one putting it together from my understanding, and he had all the material.. so what happens now >_>

Shit, me too. Ok can someone make this happen? For serious broham. Someone just take one for the team and get this shyyt from that nigga Asgeir. I'd do it but I'm too high.

Trym's probably not that busy these days, with his one band being on hiatus and the other being officially broken up for like 7 years now... he's know more for his brutal and chaotic style but if his work on Prometheus is any indication, he's fucking good all over.
:worship:

Aw dude... you like O'FAILin? Or are you part of the band?

EDIT: lol, shit you're the vocalist. Wow, I didn't even know. I've seen you play like 3 times.

You know, whenever we discuss Asgeir leaving, somehow I picture Oystein grinning. As though he wasn't concerned, because he had a brilliant idea for a replacement.

I hope this is actually the case, and Oystein is thinking "nah nigga, I ain't trippen. We got this".

You know, whenever we discuss Asgeir leaving, somehow I picture Oystein grinning. As though he wasn't concerned, because he had a brilliant idea for a replacement.

I hope this is actually the case, and Oystein is thinking "nah nigga, I ain't trippen. We got this".
:lol: Norwegian Black Metallers using Ebonics.

It's moments like this where I am genuinely upset that my USB ports are fucked; preventing me from drawing. These forums give me so much inspiration.

When you do so, make sure to somehow involve Andreas tagging back alley walls at night with Integral Calculus formulae. :devil: