News from Pyramaze

Thorns On My Grave

I Am Vengeance
Mar 20, 2006
Alameda, California
To the band: Hey guys! This is an official request on behalf of us patient, loyal Pyramwarriors!

Is there any update you guys can give us on the future of Pyramaze? How did the limited Immortal LP sell? How is the merch moving? Are we going to see any more fun stuff like that LP? Any news on the new album?

We'd love to hear from you!

Don't break up... release the new material on MP3 yourselves on your website or something...

Hello friends. We appreciate your patience (we truly do!). And I'm going to ask you for more of that. We are not splitting up, neither are we on an official brake. But things take time, and we have once again been delayed. I guess one could say the delay is my fault, but it's due to circumstances out of my control, which are personal and will therefore not be revealed in details here.

Please understand that posting threads pushing for info or release dates etc. will not speed up the process ;-)

You can all be sure, that as soon as we have some concrete info regarding the new stuff, you will be the first people to know about it here at the forum.

Michael Kammeyer

Thanks for the update Michael!

I don't think anyone of us wanted to speed up anything, we know that things take their time and we certainly will wait because the reward (= new album) will be great for sure! :)

I guess we just wanted to get a statement like the one you just posted - at least I only wanted something like that. Just to make sure you're all well and things will proceed. Of course it would be great to know when the new album will be ready, we can hear a sample and stuff like that, but if it's not possible by now that's no problem at all.

So, take your time, we loyal Pyrawarriors will stay patient - at least until Jonah starts a thread containing the word "soon". :lol:

:kickass:

Dudes! The last official news we had regarding anything from the band was the Immortal picture disc! Which, of course, I own. Anything happening you'd like to share with us? I must admit I am getting antsy.

I hear ya Thorns. Hopefully things are progressing but it seems Mikes comments (above post in sept :erk:) is were its still at? My other faves in Pagans Mind and Communic are giving updates and releasing new stuff very soon :kickass:. Hopefully Pyramaze joins this musical brigade...and make the new year even brighter.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PYRA-WARRIORS...AND SAME TO THE BAND AS WELL!

Ok, the band has been too silent and its worrisome. I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever hear anything again from Pyramaze? If thats the case (that it ends?) then it is what it is...i'll understand and take the unbelievably great music Pyramaze has provided in the past and forever hold onto it near and dear! Think we understand things take time in all that is involved in the world of releasing music. Also, respect and patience is in order for all members regarding personal matters.

That being said, I think I speak for all the loyal PYRAWARRIORS...we only wish to hear some kind of update or news wether it be good, bad, or indifferent?

I'll be very disappointed if we haven't heard from them because Urban spontaneously combusted :hotjump: and they don't want to tell us they have to find another singer. That would suck!

I'll be very disappointed if we haven't heard from them because Urban spontaneously combusted :hotjump: and they don't want to tell us they have to find another singer. That would suck!

Haha, this truly would suck... but as far as I know Urban is eager to record the vocals for the next Pyramaze-album!

Whatever the reasons might be for the long silence, I'm sure there are some that have nothing to do with the band splitting up or stuff like that... Somehow we have to stay patient a little longer it seems, but it will be worth it in the end... I think,... I hope,... I guess... :)

But sure, any news would be welcome!

:kickass:

PS: However, soon we will know, right Jonah? Just kidding... :D

Thanks for your patience guys, hang tight. -J

I'm usually a very patient person and don't like to throw comments out there that seems to go against it...just figured I'd give it a shot? I for one will continue to hang in there no matter what and appreciate and follow anything that Pyramaze or any individuals in this band puts out there!

also, I think if we really look at Michaels comments (sept)...sounds like patience, support and such is indeed needed.

I just hope this doesn't end up being like Tad Morose- years of little to no contact with the world and the promise of an album that doesn't show! They are like the Duke Nukem Forever of metal... except Duke Nukem Forever is actually coming out now... jkz jkz of course, but seriously... what the heck is going on in Tad Morose's part of the world?

I remember them getting the singer from Steel Attack. From there nothing.
I figure Krunt is working on Inmoria, which is alright since that lineup is actually 75% finalized.

And guys shit happens, would you want to rush them? From that the integrity of the album is at stake.

To paraphrase the great Jim Butcher. "Would you prefer a half assed Dresden book or fully assed?"