news on ANTHRAX.

Steve M

Surasshu Metaru
Feb 1, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
www.anthrax.com
TAKEN FROM BLABBERMOUTH.

ANTHRAX have officially inked a North American deal with Sanctuary Records and are currently finishing up the vocals for their new CD, entitled We've Come For You All, before beginning to mix the effort next week for a late September/early October release. An as-yet-undetermined single will likely be issued a month earlier.

HOW DO THEY ALWAYS FIND SHIT OUT BEFORE BRENT AND THE REST OF US?

WHAT THE SHIT?!

Sounds like either someone at Sanctuary is sleeping with someone at Blabbermouth OR the band isn't getting the shit to Brent in a timely fashion OR Brent gets it and doesn't post it in a timely fashion. I'll go with the first one.

They released Killer A's thru Beyond, and did a joint effort for the remasters, but were never happy. Read the old alphamails about how long they were negotiating a deal to get this new album out, they weren't happy about Beyond at all. When asked about anthrax's label while touring w/ Priest chas issued a "no comment" That doesn't take much reading between the lines. Steve: the reason blabbermouth knows all is because it is done by insiders in LA and NYC that work for labels and no shit as it happens. Sometime they post stuff before a band knows it.

HOST EMC Wasp: Q: how is the situration with Beyond Records? are you content with the way they have been handling things?
CharlieThrax: No comment.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen...:)

Coop

They don't get it before me but I don't know where they get it either, actually I'm usually the one that tells Charlie it's out there. That Blabbermouth thing is pretty amazing. It's like the metal AP wire. Every 5 minutes it's like "Somewhere, Lemmy Farts..." with a write up.

I can't post "official" news like that without the bands OK but I think that news is about right. I think the album recording totally raps here in the next few weeks. I've heard none of it other than Superhero on the Priest tour. Charles, Franklin and Scott have raved to me about it though and they're not usually easily impressed by much, especially themselves. The artwork is in production and it rules. I'm not doing it but the guy we got is about the hottest artist going, I can't believe we got him. It's one of those you'll stare at for years like KISS Love Gun or Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here. You'll be glad Anthrax is coming on you, I meant for you all!

/Brentney

Speaking of Blabbermouth they said Billy Milano talked to the former Fear Factory Guitarist and drummer to take over SOD duties for Scott and Charlie.

Ok since when was it his decision?

I occasionally release Brent from being my love slave. Sorry to all Brentney fans but he is still alive, well, and I try to keep him happy!

It's good to see Brent is indeed alive.:D
That dude hasn't replied to my e-mails in like 3 months.
I thought he didn't love me anymore...
:bah: