Next Band to be announced, your thoughts.

Venturia, Mind's Eye and Seventh Wonder would make this guy weep tears of joy, that's for sure...
:cry: -> :worship: -> :kickass:

/DD

Mind's Eye

/DD

You know...l really like this choice, but they will probably fall into the Enchant, Poverty's No Crime, Riverside syndrome of possibly not being heavy enough. Granted these bands have somewhat heavier material & live performances seem to be heavier than their studio stuff...it just may be perception that is the hold back.

After getting the new PRETTY MAIDS CD the other day, i am so wanting PRETTY MAIDS, i think they would blow the roof off of Centerstage.

LOL. Nice avatar. Yeah, Kiuas seems to be, for some odd reason, one of those bands who flies under everyone's radar. I'd bet my bottom dollar that if they played PP, they'd go over exceptionally well.

Zod
I discovered them in a cd shop in Helsinki last year and fell in love. This band DEFINITELY needs to get more notice here. They'd totally kick ass at PP. We got 'em on our list. :headbang:

:lol:
Hmmm... let me try... I say the next band will be....

1) A Metal band
2) Not from Egypt
3) Will play a set longer than 2 songs
4) Not more than one member will be female
5) The band will not be on a major label
6) Will have a minimum of two members
7) And none of the (at least two) members will be over 78
8) Will have recorded at least one album
9) None of the band's members have ever been convicted of squirrel sodomy

Let's see how I do.:loco:

Zod

I think we should have a poll on when G will announce Vanden Plas.

Maybe it will not be next Thursday as I believe he will hold back headliner spots until January...

Communic... in a #2 o #3 slot

I have to agree with you totally on this, i have been listening to them this week, as i am listening to some CDs i haven't played in awhile, and they would be a great fit. Plus i also think, or rather i HOPE HOPE HOPE. for PRETTY MAIDS #3 on Sat or maybe a #4.

Battlelore!!!!

Because chicks with pointed ears Rule!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfzfqdKrUgk

Plus there are two women and that would make Zod wrong! LMAO!!

Plus they would be a friggin blast!

bandfront.jpg

Kiuas for ProgPower!

After seeing this band mentioned, figured l'd check them out. D/Led 4 or 5 tunes from Reformation. Race With the Falcons and Of Ancient Wounds kicked my ass! I really like what I hear. l'll have to get my Russian connections to hook me up with their cd. As someone said, these guys definitely flew past me without a notice. PP worthy.

Is it bad I had a dream I was at PP last night? Though it was quite odd. It was in a gymnasium instead and for some reason my brother was there....

And I agree with Sharkblack. BATTLELORE!