next bands on code666

Oct 25, 2002
Italy
www.code666.net
which are the bands (except the ones in the roster of course) you think could fit in the label landscape for music and attitude... I mean, which bands do you think can be perfect for a release on code666?
... and why?

Akercocke- I expected this band to be another in the long line of boring black metal bands. But what I got was great blackened death metal with occasional female vocals, and brutal f'n music.

Arcane Sun- the self titled debut is a criminally underrated masterpiece of mid-paced death/doom. Hell, it's not even underrated because no one knows about it. THey recorded a second album, 'Fade', that was never released by any label. For the love of all that is good, would some label pick up this possible masterpiece that is collecting dust.

Geasa- fantastic epic/sci-fi black metal. No, it's not Bal Sagoth. This is serious stuff. No cheese here. Their debut, 'Angel's Cry', was fantastic.

:D (V.E.G.A.) not only because they rock and they're Italian and unsigned, but they mix really powerful dark ambient with decent black metal.. And their last demo was coolerz. They'd fit right in :)

I agree on the Ulver they'd fit in nicely :)

I forgot one.

Belinus would be a good band. THey are from Ireland and currently unsigned. THey have released one demo, 'Battlechants'.

I still say the unreleased Arcane Sun album, 'Fade', would fit snuggly in code666

www.belinus.com

Arcane Sun- I don't think AS has a website. But the lead singer's email is edenbreed@hotmail.com. His name is Paul Kearns. He is usually at the www.metalireland.com forum under the name edenbreed.

www.akercocke.com - I believe they signed with Peaceville for their 'Goat of Mendes' album, but now no info on the band can be found at the Peaceville website. I don't know if they are still signed or not.

Geasa does not have a website. Their debut was released on Season of Mist. I'm pretty sure they're not signed with SoM any more. They might be signed with Sentinel, but not totally sure.

ENTER CHAOS --> death metal between american and swedish style... reviewers compare EC to In Flames, Death, Immolation, Arch Enemy, Carcass, At The Gates... you can listen 2 samples on our website. next album will be diversified i think with hammond and moog parts recorded by Henri of Moonsorrow/Finntroll. we are out of contract now... waiting to new deal offer ;)

DETONATION from the Netherlands.

You know them, they've sent promotional material before to Code666. They play aggressive and melodic Death/Thrash in the style of At The Gates, Death & Dark Tranquillity.

They've just released their debut full-length album "An Epic Defiance" as a self-release a few weeks ago. It was recorded at Excess studio's, Rotterdam (Sinister, Elegy, After Forever...) and fearures artwork by Niklas Sundin of Dark Tranquillity. They are still looking for a label to release the album on a worldwide scale.

You can check out 2 songs from the album on MP3.com. A promo copy will be sent to you before the end of the year, remember the name!

Link to official site is in my signature...

12675183.jpg