next bands on code666

I interviewed Ray Wells a few months ago. He said he is currently working on the next Pazuzu album and shooting for a release some time this year.

THe interview ca be found here: www.appropriateapocalypse.com
I'm still new at the interview thing, so I apologize for the (lack of) quality.

We also have a forum on Ultimate Metal. it is located near the bottom of UM under 'Hosted Zines'

ah yes, the ABMS- Norici Obscura Pars comp.

I contacted Ray Wells about this about a year ago. He told me there were only 1000 made and said I should contact Martin Schirenc. I did, and Martin said they were all sold out.

Luckily, I won a mint copy on eBay for only $15.

However, Ray sent me a burned copy of the comp. and since I have an original copy, I can send you the burned copy. Wanna trade a burned copy of Arcane Sun's second album for the burned ABMS comp?

I've got a great promo from a band called Enoch, but without contacts, email, website... so I really don't have a clue how the hell I can speak with 'em... they play kind of EXXXXXTREMELY SLOOOOOOOOW Funeral Doom (Thergothon style), I've tried to search the net with no success... anyone can help?

I love Irish scene, expecially bands like Scald, Mourning Beloveth, and all the new movement going on... is there any possibility to get that cd compilation you mentioned?
let me know asap mate... I remember you mentioned to ask to a common contact but lost the mail... aaaarghhhh!

I think that it's a Necrophagia side project!!! :hotjump:
Follow an extract from a Necrophagia Interview....
-------------------------------------------------

MM:Everybody knows you from NECROPHAGIA and THE RAVENOUS, but maybe not from your other side projects (VIKING CROWN, EIBON, AMICUSS, ENOCH, HELLPIG, and WURDULAK). Can you just give us a brief description them?
Killjoy: Viking Crown - Very raw, lo-fi black metal with depressing/hypnotic interludes, totally unorthodox and definitely not for everyone. ----- Eibon - Black metal with a rock and roll edge not overly complex catchy kinda like Celtic frost and Venom with Motorhead mixed in.----- Amicuss - Violent black metal ----- Enoch - Not metal by any stretch of the imagination total horror with elements of Goblin John Carpenter, Fabio Frizi and Jerry Goldsmith .