next bands on code666

as always polish band lose :lol:
but Detonation is one of the best young band :D good luck boys!

@Martijn: we plan tour in Poland in March (6-9 gigs) with 2 other bands (NYIA - www.nyia.prv.pl and Atrophia Red Sun - http://ars.rockmetal.art.pl). well, of course we will lose cash i think, but time destroy some cities! maybe Detonation wants lose cash and play some gigs in Poland? :p

Yes, of course Detonation loves to lose cash, they did a lot of that the last couple of months... :lol:. Great idea!! Of course they'd love to play some gigs in Poland!

I'll talk to the guys and we'll further discuss it through e-mail OK??!

Originally posted by MadTinus

I'll talk to the guys and we'll further discuss it through e-mail OK??!

oki doki... e-mail is good option... i have some ideas ;)

Yes guys, I simply love FEINDFLUG. You should see 'em on stage guys... They're clinic, cold, they remind me Einsturzende Neubauten when they play live. I've one track live on avi file if you like. Total industrial madness at its top. And another strange thing of this act is that they use no vocals, just samples...
A really cool band. Emi, you should contact'em.
and if ya like I could be a new A&R for code666 eh eh!!!!
check out TUMOR also. We made 3minutes cover put into another song in With No Human Intervention album... Check for a track called Come to Daddy... If ya have WinMX @ home I can transfer all the files directly...
let me know...

cheers

SAS... I want the DIA shirt!!!!!! eh eh!!!!

I think CHTON should be signed right now. By someone. They kick ass. And I should know. They also have members and ex-members from many small, unknown and rather obscure bands and families. I also heard they have released a promo-single with two hardhitting brutal tracks. That's all I have to say. Right now. Allright. Finished. (Did I mention they were called CHTON?). Yeah I did. Ok.

I've discovered a new italian metal label that reminds to me the Code 666 state of art. Top quality releases, good digipack, very good website, art as attitude: MY KINGDOM MUSIC RECORDS
I've just listened to : CROWHEAD, ROOM WITH A VIEW and DEINONYCHUS. Very good works. Every of these bands could be a Code 666 band.

Ehi Emi beware.....someone want to follow your steps....:cool:

Yes! the new Label of Francesco Palumbo from Vampiria Magazine! I totally agree with you, i don't like Deinonychus, but the rest is very good, i really hope they will do well, we all need good quality labels instead of the usual shit...

Originally posted by Sasrof of Diabolicum
Deinonychus the band which is only contribution to the world has been that he cries instead of sings...
very amusing yes, and very crappy

early Deinonychus kills. way too extreme for any jackoffs on this forum.

the new stuff is , sadly gay, yes.....

Agatus
Azaghal
Clandestine Blaze
Countess
Darkthrone
Deathspell Omega
Desaster
Forgotten Woods
Galgeras
Haat
Horna