Next cover song

Joonas Lehtonen said:
How about Metallica's Frantic, I think that could fit the new cob album theme?

holy fuck dude you actually like that new metallica shit :shakes head:

anyway my guess is Youth Gone Wild by Skid Row

RideForVengance said:
Maybe a priest cover?

FREEWHEEL BURNING! YAOW YAOW!
From Painkiller I've heard Painkiller from Death and Night Crawler from TOC (which were both awesome). Maybe All Guns Blazing or The Hell Patrol would be interesting. Since he had a guest appearance with Rob it's somewhat expectable.

"LIVING AFTER MIDNIGHT! ROCKIN' TO THE DAWN!" would also fit the Hate Crew attitude I guess. :p

metallicas frantic, are u shitting me? Im a core tallica fan, and that song is bollocks. COB shud play a few old numbers, perhaps Seek and Destroy with double bass pedal all the way thru and an improved 2 minute guitar solo would be good :D

Turbo said:
metallicas frantic, are u shitting me? Im a core tallica fan, and that song is bollocks. COB shud play a few old numbers, perhaps Seek and Destroy with double bass pedal all the way thru and an improved 2 minute guitar solo would be good :D

Cob won´t cover any Metallica-songs...and thats a good thing cauz Metallica are the most fucking overrated band in the world ! :loco: :yuk:

Bodomist said:
Cob won´t cover any Metallica-songs...and thats a good thing cauz Metallica are the most fucking overrated band in the world ! :loco: :yuk:

NO!!! Nirvana, i dont see (in my ignorance possibly) how anyone can call them legends! least my parents have herd of metallica, even if they dont like them.