Next cover song

The evil that men do is not a cover I can imagine Bodom to do...

But Bring me you daughter...To the slaughter would be awsome to head

Brnnng me yåurr daughterrr...to the slaaaaauuuughteerrrrr

It would be really funny if they did, like, a techno song like something from Propellerheads or Fluke. . . . Or, OMG :lol:, The Chemical Bros.!

Turbo said:
NO!!! Nirvana, i dont see (in my ignorance possibly) how anyone can call them legends! least my parents have herd of metallica, even if they dont like them.

Nirvana! that is a great idea. smells like teen spirit just laiho's yoaw yoaw growling in that would be pretty interesting.

another good one is george thorogood. that would work becuase he is always singing about alcohol. maybe "bad to the bone" would be a good idea

Lets hope the Britney cover is the sign of more things to come.
To be honest, Bodom's metal cover are aweful and a complete waste of time
and virtual clones of the originals, when you could have Bodomised them and made them their own.

these were a friend's suggestion XD

Cyndi Lauper-Girls just wanna have fun
and that "Hey Mickey song"

she came up with these after hearing about "Opps I did it Aagin"

Yes I know they are not going to cover metal, but I would love to hear CoB cover Metallica. Maybe songs like ''sad but true'' or ''fuel'' .
BTW. I think this ''CoB covering pop-songs'' is soon becoming predictable. That's why the boys could shock us with a metal cover song for a change. :lol:

metallica - jump in the fire that has one of the best guitar solos i've ever heard and i think it would sound great if cob covered it

Billy Idol, Britney Spears... I think that they will do something fun, maybe cover of techno or dance song? It would be crazy to hear that songs in metal version. And somebody wrote about theme from Titanic, haha it would be nice too ^^

I think after Britney-cover, its very difficult to shock ppl as much as they did with Oops I did it again...I have read an interview where Alexi says that you have to know when to stop. Well, I still hope they´re going to make something nobody expects :)