CoB rumoured for Download 07

Greg Moore

Bastard of Bodom
Oct 20, 2005
Switzerland
According to some sources CoB will play Download next year. Would be really cool to see them on the mainstage, playing in front of 80000 people. In best case right before Iron Maiden :headbang:

That'd be cool. Although it'd take more than just Bodom for me to spend 120 pound and put up with shit for 3 days.

Nah, I've only ever been to download. I just checked and Bloodstock is in the UK, I never even knew that lol.

lol they host some of the best metal bands, especially the outdoor festival.. for example last year lineup included Ensiferum, bal-sagoth, Stratovarius, Edguy, Turisas and plenty more. If the lineup is as good this year I recommend you check it out.:)

I'm not into them bands tbh. There aren't many metal bands that I like all that much so when going to stuff like that, I have to make sure it's worth it, but I'll have a look.

this will be my first download i rlly wanted COB to play, coz i only saw them once...

it looks like dream migh come true...

id be cool if megadeth would play it as well..

I'm not into them bands tbh. There aren't many metal bands that I like all that much so when going to stuff like that, I have to make sure it's worth it, but I'll have a look.

there are bands on festivals?????? :OMG:

no, seriously, I mainly go to metal festivals because of the atmosphere, not because of the lineup.... but I guess there's no cool atmosphere at such a big festival like download.

I'd rather not pay 120 just to walk around a huge park with tonnes of other smelly long haired people but there ya go. :p

you've got the 2 best metal acts ever, Children Of Bodom with the masters Iron Maiden, what else do you want, come on you english mates, GO !!

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

So far it's still just a rumour. Iron Maiden aren't confirmed as well. Download will announce the first bands in a few weeks, maybe still in january.
Other rumoured bands are Dream Theater and Machine Head

So far it's still just a rumour. Iron Maiden aren't confirmed as well. Download will announce the first bands in a few weeks, maybe still in january.
Other rumoured bands are Dream Theater and Machine Head

iron maiden on the tour in manchester (dec 2006)

' in 6 moths when we play at this big pice of grass' (or somet like that cant rlly remember)

what else could it be....

' in 6 moths when we play at this big pice of grass' (or somet like that cant rlly remember)

Yeah I know what Bruce said, but the point is that he also mentioned sometime that it will not be a festival gig. So they are some rumours that Iron Maiden will play their own Gig at Donington and not as a part of the Download

Yeah I know what Bruce said, but the point is that he also mentioned sometime that it will not be a festival gig. So they are some rumours that Iron Maiden will play their own Gig at Donington and not as a part of the Download

Yeah, I've heard of that. Maiden don't need Download as much as Download needs Maiden

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

According to some sources CoB will play Download next year. Would be really cool to see them on the mainstage, playing in front of 80000 people. In best case right before Iron Maiden :headbang:

cmon..
if slipknot was there, how can u xplain cob havent been there..
yayaww

Quoting from when I saw them on the 23rd of December

Bruce: "If you want to see us again in the summer you may need to bring your wellies.... And find out how to get to Donnington"