Lol!!!! This Album Is Hillarious!!

Originally posted by Magicawe
You people actually like this CD? CoB should be sued by the blatant ripoff's in the songs! Bodom Beach Terror sounds like fucking corporal jigsore quandry by carcass and then it fuses into aces high by iron maiden. I was expecting Triple Corpse Hammerblow(WHO FUCKING NAMES A SONG THIS!?!? SERIOUSLY THIS IS BEYOND STUPID. A CANNIBAL CORPSE FAN WOULD CALL THIS STUPID!) to be a cover of Possessed's "The Exorcist". I can't beleive anyone could like this CD. It's too predictable and familiar. If I want Carcass i'll listen to Carcass. If I want Iron Maiden i'll listen to Iron Maiden. Same goes for listening to bach and mozart. I don't need to hear songs mooshed together to form new songs with bad lyrics over the top. Apparently the guitarist for Pantera play's on this CD also because that's exactly what "Sixpounder" sounds like. A fucking pantera song.

SHUT UP ASSHOLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABNOUT MUSIC YOU HAVE FUCKING ISNTULTED ME AND FUCKING RELEASED THE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FURY ON YOUR UGLY ASS BITCH, DIEE, I WILL RAPE YOU FUKKING SLOWLY DO YOU KNOW WUT ITZ LIEK TO BE DESYTROYED IN THE NAME OF FUKKEN BODOM HUH?

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
SHUT UP ASSHOLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABNOUT MUSIC YOU HAVE FUCKING ISNTULTED ME AND FUCKING RELEASED THE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FURY ON YOUR UGLY ASS BITCH, DIEE, I WILL RAPE YOU FUKKING SLOWLY DO YOU KNOW WUT ITZ LIEK TO BE DESYTROYED IN THE NAME OF FUKKEN BODOM HUH?

This boy is very hangry :lol: :lol: