Cannibal Corpse guestbook (this is funny stuff!!)

tara

S.M.F.
Nov 29, 2002
Oklahoma
http://www.cannibalcorpse.net/

Check it out...here are a few choice entires from it:

HEY IF U DONT LIKE CC(CANT SEE WHY U WOULDNT THO) STAY OFF THERE FUCKIN WEBSITE U FUCKIN TIT! SERIOUSLY DO U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TOO DO THAN WASTE YOUR TIME COMING ON AND BASHING THE WORLDS MOST HARDCORE DEATH METAL BAND!! SERIOUSLY!! CC IS THE BEST FUCKIN BAND EVER! ALL WHO DISLIKE CAN STICK THERE FINGERS UP THERE ASS!!
ANDREW CORPSE

ALL YOU FUCKING DICKS THAT LISTEN TO FAKE MUSIC LIKE GOOD CHARLOTTE AND SUM41 CAN LICK THE BLEEDING RECTUM OF A DYING RAT!!! cannibal corpse, slayer, obituary, death, superjoint ritual, napalm death, pantera all fucking RULE!!! cannibal corpse please come to NOVA SCOTIA, need some decent music here...this would mean so fuckin much you guys! nova scotia fucking loves hard metal!!! STAY DISEASED†††

HEY metaldrummer03 do not talk shit about metallica because they are the who started all this shit so fuck u ! u stupid gay faggot FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U !
CHRIS

BLAAAAAAAAARRRRGGH!!!!!!!!!!
edsel

Enjoy :)

I remember when there was a CC forum in UM, it was great to read all the nonsense for a laugh.

Thanatos said:
I remember when there was a CC forum in UM, it was great to read all the nonsense for a laugh.
Yeah, most people havent been here long enough to know about it, hehe.

Imagine an entire forum filled what was posted above. Hehe, but then we invaded the place and got it shut down...Good times.

tara said:
I deliver the goods, my friends. :)

Then where's my Topless chicks and Chihuahua's Dressed in little teeeeeeny policeman's uniforms then, huh? :Smug:

Thhpike (Who will settle for just teh topless chicks :rolleyes: )

I read a few of them and I felt like I was back in junior high again. Oh well, I suppose most of their "hardcore" fans are around 13 anyway. Or at least that's where they left their intellect.

OMG CANNBAL CORPS IZ DA BEZT!111!!1

I vaguely remember a CC forum here, but I think I looked at it and saw idiots...
IT was kind of like the invasion of the SARS forum :D

Not in the slightest.

Since when did Cannibal Corpse play anything approaching mainstream metal music? Moreover, it puzzles me as to why 'true' metalheads hate CC because of a) their oft retarded fans and b) brutal death metal music that is in no way far removed from other brutal bands that everyone likes.

If you ask me, their fanbase only has half of the retards associated with Cannibal Corpse.

Lethe78 said:
Maybe I am missing something, but I could never get off by listening to them. They are horrible...

I liked them when I was 14.
They are kiddie fun teeny bopper death metal like Deicide.