next DT release? [no rumors, just questions]

Dargor

Damage to be done
Hi all. I've been away from the forum for a while (I suppose long enough for none of you to remember me) and it's nice to see that little has changed since the last time i looked.

It has also been I while I heard any news from the band so I started to wonder: When will the next DT-release show up? Will there be a next DT album at all? What has been said, or has anything been said at all about this topic?

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
the band is working on a new record, which could be out in summer 2004. a new song from the forthcoming album, called "one thought" and still in a state of fine-tuning, has been presented live during the latest five performances in italy last month.

however, there is also the possibility of other band-related news and surprises before the new record is out.

@Dargor: Yeah, more than 3 years away, since I do not remember you. :err:

@Rahvinote: Does "One Thought" appear as an evolution of the sound of Damage Done? Any changes? Some old reminiscences? Did you have a good time during those shows? ;)

|ng (Du... bi... du ba!)

|ngenius said:
@Rahvinote: Does "One Thought" appear as an evolution of the sound of Damage Done? Any changes? Some old reminiscences? Did you have a good time during those shows? ;)
hey there my good robot!
my comments are on the thread about the italian gigs. 'one thought' is definitely in the vein of dd. it does sound a bit more technical/complicated, but i can't rule out the possibility that it's just because i heard it live and no more than 3 times. it also seem to gain back a few elements of faster singing.

I can't wait.

*drools*