Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Projector

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Haven

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Damage Done

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters
I really don't get the infatuation with The Gallery. I have all their releases and find The Gallery to be the most uninteresing. It's ok, but definitely their least inspired work. Just my opinion.
By the way, I voted for Mind's I, Projector, and DD, with Projector barely beating the others as best overall cd.

@dolphz, the overall, general concensus still is that The Gallery is Dark Tranquillity in their prime, their ultimate masterpiece. Just like "Master Of Puppets" is Metallica's, "The Jester race" is In Flames', "Reign In Blood" is Slayer's etc...

Note, that of course doesn't mean you're not entitled to your own opinion. Yet, very few DT fans will agree that The Gallery is DT's least inspired work...

i am one of these few fans who will agree with dolphz: the gallery is in my view their least inspired work. still a thousand miles ahead the most inspired work of other bands in the genre, though. :)

rahvin.

Thanks for the backup rahvin. The Gallery is a good cd, but in my opinion, it is their one cd that doesn't really build/expand/grow from the previous cd. If you look at all their other releases, they ALL do that.

Haven!

I`d thought that Damage Done would be even better, but it seems that Haven have something special to it.

I like Damage Done but I cannot believe how many people say it is their favorite album. I think Damage Done is a great album. Also, what's up with Projector? I listen to Projector from time to time, but it isn't quite as good as the other stuff.