DT pictures thread

Brings back memories! :)

I hate to be the bringer of confusion, though, but we never played Stockholm in 1992, and we've never been in Sala either.

I do recognize that screenshot though (most of these videos were originally filmed by us and then sent out to tapetrading contacts at the time), but it's hard to tell exactly what place it is from one picture only. Guess it could be any 1992 shows except the ones in Angered, as they looked different.

Brings back memories! :)

I hate to be the bringer of confusion, though, but we never played Stockholm in 1992, and we've never been in Sala either.

I do recognize that screenshot though (most of these videos were originally filmed by us and then sent out to tapetrading contacts at the time), but it's hard to tell exactly what place it is from one picture only. Guess it could be any 1992 shows except the ones in Angered, as they looked different.
So are these 2 bootlegs listed on your site? If so, we can finally get the correct date and place! :)

By the way, Undo and I had second thoughts about the date and venue of the 1994 Sala show ourselves. Because on your site, it says that in 1994, you played Punish My Heaven for the first time. Therefore, all your 1994 shows must have Punish My Heaven in the setlist. However, the setlist of this show is all from Skydancer, but with Mikael on vocals. Then Anders left in 1993, so this show must have been in late 1993 or early 1994. We'd really appreciate it if you can help us out with this somehow. :)

By the way, do you have more old shows? If so, are you planning to give them to traders?

Here are the rest of the screenshots:

1992.05.21 Stockholm, Sweden
61026993fu5.jpg

72800905tf2.jpg

40562699al7.jpg

53170615lo7.jpg

1994.08.__ Sala, Sweden
85003303yc3.jpg

32153333mv2.jpg

27466892jo0.jpg

Right, let's see here...

Just went through some emails and sent this to Undo:

Umm....tricky one. It's for sure not Sala, as I'm 100% sure that we never played there. And I'm pretty sure that there wasn't another 1994 show that isn't on the list on the homepage.

It's possible that it's the Karlstad gig, and it's possible that it's the one from Gothenburg as well - hard to tell without having seen it, and even then it might be hard to remember. I do recall that on the Karlstad show both me and Martin wore white shirts with black leather vests (remember this because a while later I thought it was cheesy as hell, ha ha).

It's also possible that it's from either of the 1993 gigs. Either way, we played more than 3 songs on all those shows, so the video is not complete.

Judging from the screens, I'm 95% sure that the "Stockholm" show is the one from Gamlestaden, Sweden, where Dismember were headlining. The camera angle is similar to what I can recall, and other cues like guitars (BC Rich Warlock on me, right?), hair length etc also point at this. So that's probably it.

"Sala" is most likely the Karlstad show; it's exactly how I remember that it was filmed. The pics don't show it, but if me and Martin wear the same outfits, it's definitely that gig.

I do think that we have more stuff filmed, but they're in an ancient format called VHS that nobody uses anymore. It'd take a lot of time and effort to actually locate the tapes (if they still exist) and find the equipment to digitize them, so most likely we'll do this only when it's time for another DVD. I know that Mikael has some goodies like the first ever In flames show (him on vocals and Anders on drums) in Germany in 1994 as well as some Hammerfall stuff, but that's obviously not anything we can just put online.

Thank you so much for this info! And yes, in the so-called 1994 show, you and Martin do wear those leather jackets.

I do think that we have more stuff filmed, but they're in an ancient format called VHS that nobody uses anymore. It'd take a lot of time and effort to actually locate the tapes (if they still exist) and find the equipment to digitize them, so most likely we'll do this only when it's time for another DVD. I know that Mikael has some goodies like the first ever In flames show (him on vocals and Anders on drums) in Germany in 1994 as well as some Hammerfall stuff, but that's obviously not anything we can just put online.
Ah, that's disappointing, we can trade though! :p

I also heard about some Ceremonial Oath VHS, so maybe it's the one where you play with them: 1991-09-21 Ljungskile (w/ AT THE GATES, DISSECTION, C.OATH, CEMETARY)

Again, thank you so much for clarifying all this! :)

I know that Mikael has some goodies like the first ever In flames show (him on vocals and Anders on drums) in Germany in 1994 as well as some Hammerfall stuff, but that's obviously not anything we can just put online.

Well, another good reason to visit Goteborg! :heh:

Oh, I found something really special behind my second monitor lately.

Well, to enjoy that you'd have to come over to Philly, but beware - we don't have a bathroom no more!!

You can't hide it from me:p

Hey, you are welcome to join me to WATCH it :heh: I'm watching it right now :D

I'm pretty sure it will end up on the next DVD, it's awesome, and shot good enough.

Bootleg traders: don't bother.

Hey, you are welcome to join me to WATCH it :heh: I'm watching it right now :D

I'm pretty sure it will end up on the next DVD, it's awesome, and shot good enough.

Bootleg traders: don't bother.

I'm free from now till Sunday.

And next Wednesday, you're coming to Shampoo with me. :lol:

Sweet! Thanks for posting Karma. Will you be attending The Human Abstract at the Beat Kitcehn this saturday?

Hello there! :) NP! I am just bummed it took me as long to post it.

I am not sure if I'm going to that show or not...I have so much backlogged stuff tackling new shows is not something I am looking forward to unfortunately. You going? Seems like a great bill. However I probably should go seeing the last time I saw the Human Astract I cannot recall seeing it was my b-day and all. LOL