DT pictures thread

Looks like an imitation of the famous picture of the Beatles crossing the street. Looks pretty cool.

those were taken last year @ the Club Soda in Montréal (27th feb 06), not by me though :\

dark%20(10).jpg

dark%20(9).jpg

dark%20(8).jpg

dark%20(7).jpg

dark%20(6).jpg

dark%20(5).jpg

dark%20(3).jpg

dark%20(2).jpg

dark%20(1).jpg

dark.jpg

They played an awesome show both last year and last week (wednesday) @ the Medley and trust me we payed them back!

:kickass:

Looks like an imitation of the famous picture of the Beatles crossing the street. Looks pretty cool.

Actually, I never thought what it actually reminded me of! Thank you for the idea ;)

BTW, this shot was one of those random point and shoot moments, I believe :) And one of the first.

^That Niklas shot with projector shining through is uber-cool.

BTW, guys, processing those pictures from three shows last week takes enormous amounts of time, please, be patient :)

it was totally NOT a point and shoot moment (and I'm not even talking about the camera type). It was a thoughtfull and somewhat photojournalistic approach to the scene and the subject.

Cheers! :)

But Mikael wasn't posing, we were walking down the street, and you were running around like crazy :heh:

But photojournalistique approach - true enough.

Great shot and great colors.

BTW, guys, processing those pictures from three shows last week takes enormous amounts of time, please, be patient :)

We <3 you & Ughi. I'd hate to see someone be an asshole about these pictures, especially because of the general freeness* of them.
I've really liked what I've seen so far - though I am by no means a photography critic - the shots are interesting and of "good color," if there is such a thing.

Good stuff Cadaver. I think the shot of Niklas is my favorite.

*they're free to view (as of now), which is cool. You could (theoretically) push people into paying to look at these in a gallery. Though, I don't know how many actually would :p .

Some pics from the Sauget show on Tuesday. I have more pics, but most are not as good as these since I moved out of the front (which wa a mistake)