• Projector

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Haven

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Damage Done

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters
I couldn't bother so i voted for all :p

Siren (yeah the only ESA vote is mine..)

I see many people agree that Gallery and Projector are the best the. I think those 2 albums have more feel and variety,really outstanding.
I like the clean vocals, they provide another dimenssion to their sound. Anyway, i understand many fans hated that and (I suppose) the band now is affraid to do that again.

@Heart Of Temptation: I doubt they're "afraid" of doing anything, they always do what they feel is right for them, not what the fans want them to do. Afaik (from the interviews i've read), they just see no point in repeating themselves. I'm sure they'll use clean vocals again whenever they feel it's right to. Just my humble opinion. :)

Siren:
Maybe you are right, a band like DT do what comes naturally out of them. What i respect more about DT is that they change, develope, they are truye artists(not like other bands that make simple music in order to appeal to broader audiences, the result is souless music).

@Heart: Exactly, i also respect the fact they're not afraid to change or do innovative things. Other bands stop their evolution once they've found the "magic formula" that makes them popular.

Originally posted by rahvin
i am one of these few fans who will agree with dolphz: the gallery is in my view their least inspired work. still a thousand miles ahead the most inspired work of other bands in the genre, though. :)

rahvin.

I agree with you. I don't think the gallery was as good as the rest of their work like RTR with In Flames. BOth ar great albums, but not as good s the rest of the bands work, athough it is stil way ahead of most other bands.

I votedd for Skydancer, OCaEN, The Mind's I, and Damage Done. It was too hard to eliminate one of those.