Next Year?

I agree with Bob.
Hall of the Mountain King is a brilliant album, and way before its time.
Aside from that album though, I think they are EXTREMELY overrated.

It sure was nice seeing Gutter Ballet front row opening for the Testament Practice What You Preach tour at Memorial Hall. Man, what a show, and I got Savatage autographs too!

No way Testament played Memorial Hall?!??!? Thats weird since thats pretty much the biggest venue in KC unless you are going Arena style. I just didnt think that Testament was ever that popular.

Dude, TESTAMENT were HUGE in the early 90's.
I take it you weren't around at that time.
They did the sheds and arenas on Thrash of the Titans, and then did the arena tour with Priest and Megadeth.
That increased their draw BIG time.
They later went on to open for Maiden on a huge tour as well (If I recall, it was the Fear of the Dark tour)

Dude, TESTAMENT were HUGE in the early 90's.
I take it you weren't around at that time.
They did the sheds and arenas on Thrash of the Titans, and then did the arena tour with Priest and Megadeth.
That increased their draw BIG time.
They later went on to open for Maiden on a huge tour as well (If I recall, it was the Fear of the Dark tour)

I had no idea!! I am only 23 so I was probably 6-10 when these tours were going on.

April 1990 Testament Headlined Memorial Hall, didn't say it sold the top part of the venue, and it was the largest show they ever did in Kansas City, usually they played other theaters like the Cotillion in Wichita or the Uptown, and Practice What You Preach through the Ritual was probably the peak of Testament for commerical sales. Ah, good times. Then that fall had second row seeing the Judas Priest Painkiller tour with Megadeth on Rust In Peace and Testament who had just released the Ritual. Also met Testamen over at a CD store over off of Noland road and got all them to sign The Ritual disc. Miss those Days. Also Nuclear Assault didn't play that tour in KC either, bummer , I never saw them live.

Hey where's the first announcement?!!?1

in my notepad....if we can actually get some cooperation and confirmation
then it will be extracted from the notepad and put up here....don't ask
for a specific date, it will be ASAP, believe me, we want to get something
out you guys just as bad as you want to hear something....:)