NFL Playoff Games.............

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Today is ........Carolina Vs. St. Louis......I like The Rams, they'll smoke The Panthers........

Tenn. Vs. New England.........I like The Titans.......As in Thrash Of The Titans......sorry Off Nice, but the only thing that you have going is the wheather(its cold there).......And their great QB Brady(who went to my High School)......but they will still lose!

NFL Playoff Football............You gotta Love it!

Deadly Embrace said:
Today is ........Carolina Vs. St. Louis......I like The Rams, they'll smoke The Panthers........

Tenn. Vs. New England.........I like The Titans.......As in Thrash Of The Titans......sorry Off Nice, but the only thing that you have going is the wheather(its cold there).......And their great QB Brady(who went to my High School)......but they will still lose!

NFL Playoff Football............You gotta Love it!

I have an East Coast Team....Pats.
I have a West Coast Team....Raiders.
How funny considering the "Forward Pass" Controversy HA HA!
It's goddamn below zero. Is that cold enough???????
Pats won't lose. F--- McNair. He's a puss. We got the brawn.
We got the Power. We got the Stats. And Sam Adams!

It'll be good. I think the Pats will win. And if they don't,
I know you'll be the first line to rail my ass.

OFFICER_NICE

There is our man in Raiders - Janikowski is his name - Sebastian - the only thing i know about NFL - on Polish TV they won't say a word - unless it is Superbowl and we get like 15 sec news who won.

Testament Legions said:
DE,

What do you think of the potential new Raiders' coach?
The Raiders will hire a coach from within their own orginization......Not a big name coach like everyone else is doing........for this reason:

Al Davis=total control of Raiders........just like...................
James & Lars=total control of Metallica

Al Davis just like James & Lars......wants someone that will do what he says & wants........a big name coach will not put up with that........thats why you won't get one..........Gruden made a name for himself & split, to gain more control...........of HIS football team!

This is the Raiders biggest weakness, they get a coach who's unproven, green........and thats tough........to come in & win in the NFL.....in your first season as head coach........!

Deadly Embrace said:
The Raiders will hire a coach from within their own orginization......Not a big name coach like everyone else is doing........for this reason:

Al Davis=total control of Raiders........just like...................
James & Lars=total control of Metallica

Isn't that the fucking truth!!! You can't miss his big fat white sweatsuit
wearin ass at Games either. I hate Al Davis. If he'd stop fucking with
the NFL, maybe the Raiders could win a Super Bowl.
Davis=James&Lars=big egos, big bank accounts, smelly body odor
and small peckers...

Al Davis just like James & Lars......wants someone that will do what he says & wants........a big name coach will not put up with that........thats why you won't get one..........Gruden made a name for himself & split, to gain more control...........of HIS football team!
Gruden was awesome. Al Davis is a dumb SOB for screwing him over
and losing him.

This is the Raiders biggest weakness, they get a coach who's unproven, green........and thats tough........to come in & win in the NFL.....in your first season as head coach........!
Absolutely.

OFFICER NICE, RAIDER NATION.

OfficerNice said:
James&Lars=big egos, big bank accounts, smelly body odor
and small peckers...

LMAO!!!!!!:D

I'm sure this is true about Lars.....millimeter peter syndrome (his body and brain ain't the only things that are small) HAHA!!!

Now Jaymz on the other hand...I can't see that being true...remember...he was once a really cool guy and an awesome front man. I met him once and he was REALLY sweet. I fell in love:D I woulda married him on the spot!! (j/k) But he WAS really sweet...and cute as hell!! (this was back when he had long hair and the crazy facial hair....HOT!!)

Deadly Embrace said:
Tenn. Vs. New England.........I like The Titans.......As in Thrash Of The Titans......sorry Off Nice, but the only thing that you have going is the wheather(its cold there).......And their great QB Brady(who went to my High School)......but they will still lose!t!

AND YOU WERE SAYING???????????????

OFFICER NICE

MindInsane said:
LMAO!!!!!!:D
I'm sure this is true about Lars.....millimeter peter syndrome (his body and brain ain't the only things that are small) HAHA!!!
Especially after snorting up most of Columbia and Bolivia during Puppets
and Justice Tours....

ULRICH: The only drug I've ever really engaged in is cocaine. It gave me another couple of hours of drinking. A lot of people use it as a way to get closer to you, and you fall for that.

And apparently he's got a complex about his abilities. Even Hetfield says:

HETFIELD:To this day, he is not drummer of the year. We all know that.

(these are exerpts from my favorite Metallica Interview in 2001 when
they talked massive shit about each other in Playboy. It was awesome.
I was thinking about posting it here but it's prolly just more spam)

Now Jaymz on the other hand...I can't see that being true...remember...he was once a really cool guy and an awesome front man. I met him once and he was REALLY sweet. I fell in love:D I woulda married him on the spot!! (j/k) But he WAS really sweet...and cute as hell!! (this was back when he had long hair and the crazy facial hair....HOT!!)
Jaymz was actually really cool anytime I ever had the chance to say hey
when I was at The Stone in SF. I'm sure DE could talk more in depth
about Het. You would have married him on the spot huh? hee hee.
Cute as Hell? That sounds like an affirmation :D

OFFICER NICE

Deadly Embrace said:
You squeaked by this one........don't look to strong for the next round thogh!

Squeak! Squeak! You're as drunk as I am! Did you see the game?
The calls! The -20 degree temperature! That was a game and the Pats
won it up.

You're just sayin this brother cause you said the Pissant Titans would win
it!

Pats, 13 wins in a row.

Game.

OFFICER NICE

OfficerNice said:
I dunno why you're fussin, The skins did get Joe Gibbs back....

OFFICER FRIENDLY
All I have to say about this is...he better stay focused on his Nextel cup (sounds retarded!) teams!! Damnit!!! :loco:

Dead_Lioness said:
yeah they got Gibbs back, but then again.... they had a shitty season.

Blame the sawed off runt of a owner they have(Dan Snyder).The radio show I listen to (The Don & Mike Show)hate Snyder,BUT even they say that Gibbs was a great hire.

I live in Baltimore,MD(A HUGE RAVENS FAN).When the Titans beat the Ravens last week, I wanted the Patriots to break McNair's leg(it was hurt).I'm also a Eagles fan(been to Philly a few times & I know their sports fans real well).I'm going with Eagles all the way.