NFL Thraxx

Congrats Thraxx. I was impressed. That is a buttload of points.....now I just hope the Cowgirls don't let me down tonight.....but I'm not holding my breath.o_O

And now we know: Cowboys "D" SUX. It's over for me, as a fan of Dallas. I wish I could hope for a GM/Coach change, but I doubt it.

Thraxx, you were the first guy I thought of when i saw that score Sunday. I thought it was just awesome to deliver a massacre like that to the Glue Donkeys. Meanwhile i had to settle for some win by the hair of the ass game here in Baltimore.

Cheers !!!

65906_1547304615436_1619676499_1300173_5470395_n.jpg

BRONCOS CHEERLEEDERS

Thrax,

Please Please Please run roughshod over the Colts this Sunday. Baltimore is pulling for you hard. :)

If my Chargers win this week I will definitely be rooting for the Raida's to beat down the Kansas Shitty Queifs in the last game of the year!

What a sick thing that the Quiefs may be winning the division. Both the Chargers and Raiders are far superior to them IMO. Crazy season

This post is hilarious!! "If my Chargers (beat a team that before kickoff had only won 3 games and were w/o their starting WR's) win this week"

Let me be the one to rain on your parade here...The Chargers SUCK!! And the truly comical thing is they just can't see the problem.. First it's L.T., cut him... Next it's Merriman, cut him... It couldn't possibly be their shitty coach right?!? That's not even a consideration, hell even the 49ers were smart enough to see that in their shit organization!

If it helps you sleep any better The Chefs will be serving the buffet after Wildcard Weekend as they can beat neither the Ravens or Jets but make no mistake The Chargers wouldn't fair any better, though from my standpoint it would be fun to have them come to Foxboro to receive their yearly Patriot beatdown in the playoffs.. Which has me thinking of a question...Is it better to miss the playoffs and get a higher number draft pick or is it better to make the playoffs and repeatedly choke as The Chargers do? Just wondering:loco:

It won't be too long (probably next year) and Thraxx's Raiders will be winning the AFC Worst.. Speaking of which Grats Thraxx bro, on a very pleasantly surprising season I hope you guys win on Sunday to get to 8-8! And I'm sure you know I was with you this week hoping to see the Colts fall, they came close.

Patriots in the Super Bowl, Probably against The Eagles.... Just a thought