Nice!

Flain

Apr 19, 2003
Sydney
www.imagemirror.com
I stumbled across this band from a thread on the dungeon forums. Dungeon being my faverite aussie metal band (me being aussie and all). The thread was about bands experiences touring with yngwie malmsteen and apparenltly the experiences wern't good (as much as i love some of his stuffs). Anyways i found myself here and i love your stuffs. I must admit it seems a little like your guys have been influenced by metallica quite a bit .. in a good way :). I havent seen many bands that do it properly - but you guys do!. Top notch shit! I really hope i'm not insulting you guys by saying that. Anyway - you have a new fan in Oz!. Your shit is Pro and i for one would welcome you if you ever decide to tour! (i can only wish!)

Flain - thanks for the kind words. Metallica was certainly an influence on us early on - I doubt any metal band these days can say they weren't influenced in some way by Metallica. As much as we'd love to get down your way, I doubt it'll happen any time soon, but who knows? We're hoping to be in Europe next year, so we could meet you part way...

Zsentient - I fear that Hetfield will never return to the glory days... but if Yngwie toured with them I can only imagine the sparks that would fly :)