Nigel Glocker it's back with Saxon!

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Regarding Saxon, I'd been mulling it over for a few months - we knew Jorg was leaving in August - I wanted to make sure that it was what I really wanted to do. The guys kept badgering me and I finally caved in when Biff rang me from Spain a few weeks ago - they were doing some gigs with Deep Purple. Biff kept on at me in a roundabout way during the conversation - I just said "go on then" - there was silence - then it hit him what I said - I won't repeat what he said but I think he was quite happy!!! - and there we are! I rang Doug the next morning - he said everyone was celebrating over there - Nibbs rang me from a bar so I told him to have a San Miguel for me! - and Quinny rang me from a restaurant that evening! The first people I rang to tell the news were Phil, Mikkey, and Lemmy - sorry for waking you Lem!! They'd all been on at me to go back for a while!! You got your wish!!

Me? :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: I can't believe it will take over a year until another album comes by with Nigel at the drums :erk: , but he's back and that's enough for the meantime :headbang:

To the power & the glory raise your glasses high

Fangface said:
Good. Jorg Michael is a great drummer but he's not suited for the job IMO.
Time for a Mekong Delta reunion instead :loco:

:tickled:

It would have been neat, but Jorg voted for Stratocircus :err: