Nigerian facebook trolls

Potshot

Aug 26, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
So a couple of weeks ago I was greeted with a friend request and message from someone on facebook that instantly made me think scam, so I thought I'd play along and see how far I could take it. The results have been greater than or equal to extreme lols.

Big image, dunno if reddit will load it zoomed out or not so if you can't see anything properly, zoom in a bit, long read but worth it ;)

http://redd.it/udoxt

Not sure what it was on about re the Ukraine, the details were all completely made up anyway so must have had an exceptionally incompetent western union cashier trying to figure out why there was no money there and making up bollocks.

The document they sent me was some tiny 500px wide jpg of some kind of modelling contract naming me as next of kin and wanted me to sign it, I couldn't quite understand why haha.

I still intend to Skype call the number it gave me at one point for some trollolols as a band I'm currently finishing up mixing want a prank call on their EP, so should be quite fun :)

ahahahahahah the part that cracked me up was the line "Do not forget my sandwiches darling" in the western union form !!!!

EDIT : :worship:

You're a fucking legend, I simply spit out my coffee when I saw the picture of the splashed dog, this is epic :lol: and the photoshop job, it's full of win !