Nightingale at MartoHell Oktober Fest

Hi, it's my first day at this forum, and just want to sat that the show was amazing!!! :OMG:

As soon as I can I will post my pics at myspace... and a surprise for all Nightingale fans...just give me a few days to work on it.

Can't wait to see one of my favourite bands again :cry:

Greetings from Barcelona!

Shanat

nighti10.jpg

Damn!!!! Nightingale KICKED ASS at MartoHell!!!!!

Thank you Dan, Dag Erik and Tom for being sooo cool with us on the Meet & Greet, and for giving spanish fans the chance to see the best fucking band in the world!! ;)

I can't post now my photos and videos, as I've just arrived from Barcelona and i'm at work! :heh: For sure I'll post them and more details of the show when i have the time.

I have to say that the setlist was absolutely awesome, and "Black Tears" almost broke my neck! Pure headbangin'! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

PS: Shanat, tu estabas en el foso de "prensa" haciendo fotos, verdad? O yo iba tan pedo que me confundo? :puke: En todo caso queremos ver esas fotos!!
:worship:

As soon as I can I will post my pics at myspace... and a surprise for all Nightingale fans...just give me a few days to work on it.

Yes, Shanat, give us a surprise ... one of that surprises that sound or can be viewed ;)

I enjoyed the gig a lot, it was great to see Nightingale live, and I really hope that one day we can repeat this. I'm too bad remembering the order of all the songs but at least they played 'The Fields Of Life' (that was the opener), 'Trial and Error' and 'Headaway' from the last album, 'Raincheck Of My Demise' and 'Stalingrad' from Invisible, 'The Glory Days' from Alive Again, 'Scarred for Life' and 'Alonely' from I, 'Steal the Moon' from The Closing Chronicles, and 'Nightfall Overture' from the first album, plus 'Black Tears' ... and I have the feeling that I miss one :p

I started to take pictures as soon as the gig began, but soon I realised that they were not too good at all, a lot of smoke on stage, so I stoped and concentrated in what's going on onstage. Anyway here they are the better ones:

nightingale1.jpg

nightingale2.jpg

And this is me with the big Dan Swano, we looked like hobbits near these vikings :lol::lol:

nightingale3.jpg

And thanks to Tom, Erik, Dag and Dan the great gig, and for the moments in the backstage, and of couse, cheers to three amigos, actually you were four, it was a pleasure to know you.

Siiii yo estaba en el foso, no t confundes XD
Las fotos ya están descargadas y hay alguna bastante interesante, en cuanto las tenga listas, las colgaré en mi myspace y además en una web en la q escribo junto a una crítica. Y bueno, alguna sorpresilla más caerá, pero para eso necesito unos días más... :p

I enjoyed the gig a lot, it was great to see Nightingale live, and I really hope that one day we can repeat this. I'm too bad remembering the order of all the songs but at least they played 'The Fields Of Life' (that was the opener), 'Trial and Error' and 'Headaway' from the last album, 'Raincheck Of My Demise' and 'Stalingrad' from Invisible, 'The Glory Days' from Alive Again, 'Scarred for Life' and 'Alonely' from I, 'Steal the Moon' from The Closing Chronicles, and 'Nightfall Overture' from the first album, plus 'Black Tears' ... and I have the feeling that I miss one :p

And thanks to Tom, Erik, Dag and Dan the great gig, and for the moments in the backstage, and of couse, cheers to three amigos, actually you were four, it was a pleasure to know you.[/quote]

We also played "Revival", "Invisible", clip from "Enigma" and the ending parts
from the "Alive Again" and "TBS" albums (If you know what i mean...:p)

It really was a GREAT gig and to all of you who attended the festival:
:headbang::worship:kickass::headbang::worship:kickass::headbang::worship:kickass::headbang::worship:kickass:
A special "THANK YOU" from me to the stage guy who rapidly fixed my bass when it had a small collapse during the first song (!). You saved my day (night):headbang:

Arghh :rolleyes: some people at MartoHell were cleverer than me and asked about taking pictures with Nightingale :cry:.

Anyway and without picture, I got my :worship: Moontower copy signed by Dan but I forgot to ask about a picture with him :zombie:.
Thanks to Nightingale for the show on MartoHell and hope to see you soon:)

Thanks Dan for signing my Moontower :)

Danswanian Optimist

Pd. Greetings to Three Amigos (4 in fact); you were really brave for traveling from the other side of Europe.

We also played "Revival", "Invisible", clip from "Enigma" and the ending parts
from the "Alive Again" and "TBS" albums (If you know what i mean...:p)

That's right ... and you almost put tears in my eyes with that part :oops:

I don't know what we did in our camera (maybe alcohol :p), but our pics are a little bit crappy :( I also have several videos from the gig, but I'm embarrassed to show... You can hear me singing louder than Dan!! :heh:

So, here are the "best" photos I have:

SSL21387.jpg

SSL21393.jpg

SSL21396.jpg

SSL21402.jpg

SSL21399.jpg

And finally, look at our extra-happy-alcoholic face:

SSL21362.jpg

:zombie: