Nightingale at MartoHell Oktober Fest

Yes, there is, all the show indeed

---> HERE <---

All the praise to lordbelial from www. themetalcircus.com forum :worship:

Fuckin nice, downloading!

The guy running the soundboard needs to stop using the echo on Dan's voice, it ruins it! Aside from that so far the quality of this bootleg is great.

Fuckin nice, downloading!

The guy running the soundboard needs to stop using the echo on Dan's voice, it ruins it! Aside from that so far the quality of this bootleg is great.

Those soundguys :yuk: :) We went on in the middle of the night after
8-9 hours of metal maybe his head was fucked ? I have understanding but he still sucks :lol: Anyway: the best sounding NG live recording ever with some
hot versions:headbang:

Hello folks!

First of all the gig in martohell was really åsome and now we are waiting the gig in finland or maybe in örebro, who knows.

Well, in barcelona We were in backstage with min and band guys, it was pleasure to chat and see you,it was maybe best day of our life, so far.

Thanks for the photos (Shanat,Min,Jiskrofen) and mp3 to (lordbelial) those are great photos and the sound of that bootleg is incredible, thanx again.

We also take photos in the backstage but those photos were not so good unfortunately:(

Yes, there was four of us Three amigos and uno wounded soul

We are three amigos and wounded soul

we drink, live, love, rock at barcelonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................
brindis.gif

yes tell us.....I will bring every rocking guy I know on this planet called earth to see you kicking ass :kickass::headbang: