Nightingale at PP Europe

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
Hey,

Not much talking about the Nightingale gig at PP Europe a week ago in The Netherlands here :)

It was great finally seeing them on stage after missing them at PP usa back in 2001. I also had a nice conversation with Dan for a bit later that night in the basement (thanks for helping me out with the correct Swedish pronounciation for sov got :)).

It was only the first day i carried around my camera and only 1 pic with Dan came out decent, so i thought i'd share that one with you:

pp0390.jpg

cheers,

Henk

Havermout said:
Hey,

Not much talking about the Nightingale gig at PP Europe a week ago in The Netherlands here :)

It was great finally seeing them on stage after missing them at PP usa back in 2001. I also had a nice conversation with Dan for a bit later that night in the basement (thanks for helping me out with the correct Swedish pronounciation for sov got :)).

It was only the first day i carried around my camera and only 1 pic with Dan came out decent, so i thought i'd share that one with you:

cheers,

Henk
Thanks for the picture :)

Nightingale at PP *rocked* !!!!

To me it was a dream come true seeing this band perform live at last and I loved, savoured and relished every second of it.
If only it would have lasted longer......

Some tracks sounded quite different from the album version which made it even more of an experience.

Thanks Dan, for a truly wonderful, unforgettable event.

And hey, I liked your t-shirt! ;)