Nightingale Bootlegs / Videos

Feb 26, 2007
There has been topics about this, probably many, but the search just isn't the best way finding all the topics and there are not so fresh information about this in them. So here we go.

I have read a lot about Nightingale gig videos, bootlegs and stuff. There are probably couple semi-official bootlegs / videos also and I quess you already know what I want. I (fucking) need them! I have seen Nightingale live only through couple of youtube shots and that's not enough.

So, can someone tell me what kind of videos / bootlegs there actually are, what kind of quality do they contain, setlists and so on. And the most important part is: If someone can do anything to arrange some of these for me then just contact me via e-mail or this topic. I just need those live shots, some way or the other.

aki@korroosio.fi

:cry:

I found my Moscow DVD, but I remember when I tried to burn the files they turned out shitty and parts were missing :(

I´ve try to found that moscow gig for long now but, no didn´t find it anywhere:cry: Can someone tell where i could find it? i already have releaseparty and live at the metalfest and of course live in the night that gig is AWESOME:kickass: wish i have been there. :devil: :Shedevil: