Second Sky - Nightingale box

Zowan

Mar 18, 2004
Belgium
www.solifugia.be
Hi there,

I know there are allready some topics about this, but I couldn't find them, so I took the liberty to open one for myself...

I was wandering if there is some news about Second Sky ? I definitly don't want to rush Dan in any way, but is there a possibilty we can expect some release this year ?

And Dag mentioned a Nightingale-box a few months ago on this forum, so what's the scoop with that ?

Thanks in advance, guys !

Greetz !

I just have to get my ass rolling and compleat the box. So far the DVD contain the making of:s from W.D and NFO( in top DVD quality ) 10 - 15 minutes of outtakes from the making of WD. ( The making of Invisible was filmed with such low qulity it´s impossible to transfer it to DVD...even more impossible to watch)
Some Live stuff and all my demos from A.A, INV and W.D. I guess Dan´s demos from INV. will be included as well. I guess i have the thing ready for "rockweekend" in July

Count me in too, I'll definitely place an order when the box comes available.

BTW, I know it's probably too early to ask/tell, but what does it include? Meaning, a DVD and several records? 4 CDs?

Don't want to rush, just take your time, of course! :)

4 records that´s for sure. My rough plans are: 1 DVD with The making of:s, 1 DVD Live ( or something else ) 1 CD with demos and 1 CD with various Live stuff from our first gig
in -01 until recent. Some rare stuff like "Blood of my enemies" "Sacreficed" "Journey´s end" and some "standards"

Hey Dag,

Is it possible to include all of Nightingale's cover versions of other songs ? I'm now thinking of Stealin (Uriah Heep), C'est La Vie (Greg Lake), Return to Fantasy (Uriah Heep), From A Dry Camel,...

You can make a whole 'b-sides, rarities and cover songs'-album, eveybody's waiting for something like that, i'm sure of it !

Man, the more I think about that box, the more I want it...

Haha, thank you anyways !!!