NIGHTMARE METAL FEST II

Get there early people Friday!! So you can see Halcyon Way!!! We love you all! (do your best Ozzy voice here).

I will be there real early, and don't worry there will be a packed house for you guys to play to.

Tickets are going fast not only from the website but at the local outlets also, so get yours quick.

Great Music, Great friends and new friends to be made, and Great food by Frontline BBQ of San Antonio.

I would like state on behalf of HW, how excited we are to play this fest. We are anxious to get out there and give it everything we have in order to win new fans and reaffirm our status with our current fanbase. We will deliver no less than a top notch metal show (as I;m sure the other bands will as well) to give you your time and money's worth. Thanks to Lance and all who put this fest in motion , this is going to be a memorable year!!

I would like state on behalf of HW, how excited we are to play this fest. We are anxious to get out there and give it everything we have in order to win new fans and reaffirm our status with our current fanbase. We will deliver no less than a top notch metal show (as I;m sure the other bands will as well) to give you your time and money's worth. Thanks to Lance and all who put this fest in motion , this is going to be a memorable year!!

On behalf of myself and my family, and friends we can't wait to see you guys play, and to just hang out with you, my family has only met Ernie, and my daughter has met Sean so now they will get a chance to meet all of you, I can't wait.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Since this seemed to be a question on other forum threads thought I'd share it here, here is the time schedule for the fest.

come early stay late ; ) It's all good!

Friday

5:00- 5:40 Metavenge - Regional / Houston, TX
6:00 - 6:50 Halcyon Way - Georgia
7:10 - 8:00 Mindwarp Chamber - Chicago
8:20 - 9:10 One Of Sixx - San Antonio
9:30 - 10:20 Six Minute Century - Houston, TX
10:40 - 11:30 Aska - Dallas - TX
12:00 - close Vicious Rumors - San Fransisco, CA

Saturday

5:00 - 5:50 Aetherius - Massachusetts
6:10 - 7:00 Lunarium - Waverly, OH
7:20 - 8:10 Sacred Dawn-Chicago, IL
8:30 - 9:20 Theocracy - Atlanta, GA
9:40 - 10:30 Imagika - San Fransisco, CA
10:50 - 11:40 Krucible - Houston/Minneapolis
12:00 - close Seven Witches - New Jersey

Man, I really wish this was a show I could make it to more easily. I keep buying Nightmare label bands blindly and haven't had a bad choice yet. The prog metal that you get signed up is fantastic, Lance.

Best of luck to this fest! Wish I was younger without so many other comittments so I could go.

Make sure you all don't miss the Mindwarp Chamber set!!!