Nightwish and Sonata Arctica's upcoming USA tour!

oceanqueen44

Sofa King Cool
Jun 20, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio - USA
www.myspace.com
Finland's NIGHTWISH will be embarking on a North American headlining tour beginning on April 18, 2005 in Minneapolis and concluding May 10 in Seattle, the group's booking agent has confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Fellow Finns SONATA ARCTICA will occupy the middle slot, with an opening act yet to be announced. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Apr. 18 - Quest Club – Minneapolis, MN
Apr. 20 - House of Blues – Chicago, IL
Apr. 21 - House of Blues – Cleveland, OH
Apr. 23 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA (New England Metal and Hardcore Festival)
Apr. 25 – B.B. King's – New York, NY
Apr. 26 - Trocadero – Philadelphia, PA
May 08 - Fillmore – San Francisco, CA
May 10 - ShowBox – Seattle, WA

Other planned stops on the tour will include Orlando, Atlanta, Dallas, San Antonio, Las Vegas and Phoenix. More dates will be announced soon.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=29552

So, Who is going? :headbang:

I'm not a big nightwish fan....I listened to and watched this clip of Beauty & the Beast last night and I noticed they kicked much more ass when she was not singing...

they had better come to LA or Anaheim, and would it hurt Bodom or Nightwish to actually come down to San Diego for once????!!

Apr. 23 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA (New England Metal and Hardcore Festival)

FUCKIN AWESOME!!!! and i doubt theyll even be the headliner for that day of NEMHF....so thats just fucking amazing. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: