Nightwish: One and only complaint.

The blinding lights. Third song, blinded for almost the entire time. Who thinks its a good idea to blind their audience? That's the moment they lost me. Hope its better tonight. And I love them, but.....ugh. And it was Brian Johnson era AC/DC so maybe a valid complaint. :)

I also read into the OP's complaint that the length of the switchover was longer than advertised. We heard just about all of Back in Black and then some from another Ac/DC album, too.

I thought the outro was very odd. It really felt like there was an encore coming since they left us standing there with the lights down and Imaginaerum playing for 5+ minutes. I've never been at a show that left the lights down for that long after the band left the stage if no encore was forthcoming. Oh well, awesome show. Tommy really pulled off the Kamelot gig. Can't wait for tonight!

The old dude dancing around like a retard to all the AC/DC. That was my olay complaint. Anette sounded phenomenal. Her voice was clear, loud, and her pitch was perfect. She's definitely matured as a singer since the first album. Her stage presence is much better as well.

Again, coming from someone who loves Nightwish, I just expected it to be more polished. They are a better band then what I saw last night.

My main complaint is not enough dudes wearing the Nightwish booty shorts.

edyzypeg.jpg

a3u7eryh.jpg