Nightwish @ The Granada (5/27): Roll Call possible Meet Up

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Anyone else going to see Nightwish at The Granada on the 27th? I know I will be in the front foh shiggity!!!

I was thinking maybe I see other cities having meet ups for bigger concerts, why dont we? There is Papa Keno's right across the street where we can get great pizza and beer.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Add my daughter and 2 of my freinds to that list, were up to 8 in Kansas!!

Well I knew you guys were gonna be there. I was kind of hoping to get some lurkers to post. I will bump one or two times if it gets off the first page, just in case. I would like to meet other fans of the genres that encompass huge portion of what I listen to.

NEWS FLASH!!!!! 8 people live in Kansas now, President considering declaring it a disaster area hehehehehehehehehe Just kidding, it's great to see people signing up for shows coming thru. And Ian I applaud you for taking a chance and booking your first show with MINDFLOW, you rock little brother. Just so you know, i talked to them Wed, and Thursday, they have rented tons of lights and other stuff to make their shows ones to remember.

. Just so you know, i talked to them Wed, and Thursday, they have rented tons of lights and other stuff to make their shows ones to remember.

I was talking this up at the bar last night when I saw some metalheads. I told 'em check out the youtube video from tehm in Brazil with the the crazy light show for just a small sample of the awesomeness.

Add my daughter and 2 of my freinds to that list, were up to 8 in Kansas!!

8 + 450 was more like the attendance!! I couldnt believe how many people knew the songs and were rocking.

AND NO ONE MOSHED!!! IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!!

ANNETTE'S PANTS ALMOST FELL OFF!!!

My only gripe is that there wasnt enough old material, but I understand why. The "Once" tracks were amazing!!

I was trying to get a "TARJA WHO?!?!?" chant going, but alas no one was with me. I even heard a couple of whispers of "how can he say that?". Though I never got to see Tarja live in person I have seen the DVD and Annette owns the stage and is a true rock star. Though I do prefer Tarja's vocal style, I think Annette is a better singer for the direction that Nightwish is going.

10/10, Hopefully this shows some people that Kansas DOES KNOW HOW TO RAWK!!!

EDIT: Just spoke to the promoter and it was SOLD OUT!!!

LOL..."Tarja who"? Oh boy...yeah, you might be alone on that one.

While Nightwish has gained thousands more fans due to their insane touring schedule, and really their first proper American release of an album....

most fans of the Tarja era are just barely satisfied with Anette's vocal abilities.

Me personally...I like her more than I did back in October 2007, when I saw her the first time. She was better last week at the Denver gig...

All in all I am just happy Nightwish still exists and is making music.