Nightwish

No. It was in reference to your groan-inducing play on words. I swear you left your fucking sense of humor over on the Powerfest forum.

P.S. It's "queen" to make it funny.

hqdefault.jpg

but that would mean he had a sense of humor once. Which I know isn't the case.

I haven't felt this excited about this band in a really, really long time. This is pure Nightwish vocal perfection here:

Goddamn, I can't wait to see them with Floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was fortunate enough to see one of the few US shows with Floor in New Orleans. We hardly get any tours through, Im talking from metal tours to Shinedown or Avenged Sevenfold. When I saw NW was coming I freaked. When I saw Floor took over I freaked again.

The show is without a doubt in my top 5 shows ever. Everything about it was amazing. The crowd was awesome, the band was great and she really adds something that I didnt feel with Annette (I skipped NW like a dummy in 2003 at PP) #regret

No. It was in reference to your groan-inducing play on words. I swear you left your fucking sense of humor over on the Powerfest forum.

Honestly, with you, I never know....

You have gotten butt hurt over much less in the past.
Let's be honest....

Anyhow, back on topic, this is indeed good news.
Personally, I really liked the last album a lot, so it can only get better.

Finally, there was never much humor on the Powerfest forum, other than when Black Label Society and Devil Driver were booked at headliners.

(Sorry Lotesto and Rob!)

Honestly, with you, I never know.... You have gotten butt hurt over much less in the past. Let's be honest....

Butt hurt? I have banned 3 people from this forum permanently in 12 years for being dicks. I have a very high tolerance and your current presence here is proof of that. Let's be honest. I have tolerated your ass over the years because of your contributions to debate and your knowledge (yes, that's debatable at times) of some areas of the industry and certain genres. It's not because of your sparkling personality. I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt on multiple occasions. No matter what though, you keep proving that you have the social skills of a hermit. So before you insult me in my own house again, think twice. The powerfest forum can be lonely at times.

This is great news. I can't believe they took so long to make this decision. Troy joining as well did surprise me quite a bit though. I can't wait to see them live again.

Has there ever been a replacement singer so universally accepted among fans as Floor is in Nightwish? Especially for a third singer? I can't really think of any except maybe Bruce Dickinson.

This is great news. I can't believe they took so long to make this decision. Troy joining as well did surprise me quite a bit though. I can't wait to see them live again.

I am actually surprised it took them this long too. There was all good things said about the last tour and how good she did. I guess they didn't want to rush into it and have something go wrong and have to look again. Smart planning on their part.

Has there ever been a replacement singer so universally accepted among fans as Floor is in Nightwish? Especially for a third singer? I can't really think of any except maybe Bruce Dickinson.

IMO, David Readman in PC69, Andi Deris in Helloween. Tomi Joutsen in Amorphis, and Tommy in Kamelot

In my opinion, she combines the best qualities of both Tarja and Annette (I liked Annette) and surpasses both of them. This is fucking glorious news!