Nile-In Their Darkened Shrines (Review)

ok for all the people who want to complain about my review can go ahead cause sadly I don't care.But just so you can have a decent review I'll give ya one.

This is probably the best work Nile has done yet.The guys really show some talent here and have progressed even further with this release.I personaly like the really slow tunes on here that drag you threw the mud like a war tank.It's glad to see the spirt of death metal is still intact with Nile.Buy In Their Darkened Shirines or DIE 9 of 10 :Smokin:

Originally posted by DICORIA666
ok for all the people who want to complain about my review can go ahead cause sadly I don't care.But just so you can have a decent review I'll give ya one.

This is probably the best work Nile has done yet.The guys really show some talent here and have progressed even further with this release.I personaly like the really slow tunes on here that drag you threw the mud like a war tank.It's glad to see the spirt of death metal is still intact with Nile.Buy In Their Darkened Shirines or DIE 9 of 10 :Smokin:

That is not what I would call a decent review. All your saying is that Nile are good, Nile are death metal, They have progressed further with this release and that you like Nile. We all new this already, so what is the point of telling us what we allready know? Plus, if you don't care what people think why try to prove them wrong by attempting a better review?

Decent review? Heh!

Read a review by Dreamlord, Nick Inch Nails, Smekermann, Trapped, ANYONE and you'll see that that review is far from decent...

@Interesti: Thank you for the compliment. I agree, Trapped, Nick Inch Nails and Smekerman's reviews are very good.

@Trapped, NIN, and Smekerman: Mark is looking for UM reviewers. Perhaps you should apply.

Read the review the guy posted above :)

They are brutal, have very low vocalists and are very very fast:)

Originally posted by satanistical
What does Nile sound like? Heard a lot about them..just never "heard" them.

Oh yeah whomever it was who told me about Windir I wanted you to know you kick ass.... really like em!

_sat

brutal death metal freakin fast drums hehe:p egyptian and mediterrenian influences, great egyptian atmosphere check them out any of their cd's are absolutley great