Nile is the best American death metal band

Charubic Murder said:
Okay, obviously you've never had an english class in your life. Lets examine what i said: "When compared to Nile technically, Napalm Death are playing nu metal". Now, if my thoughts serve me correctly (as they always do), that was comparison of technicality. I would have had to say "ND is nu metal" for your incoherent ramble to be true. Moving on, you again stated that ND is more popular. Now, again using the large organ in my head, I can distinguish that this is almost the same as saying that they have a bigger fanbase. Examining yet again what i said: "Despite your constant referral to Napalm Death's "huge fanbase", that doesnt mean shit when you dont have the music to back it up." So, in reality, you need to take classes on how to read a group of words that involve something (subject) performing or doing something (verb).
You are a true idiot..Nile are somewhat technical but not nearly as technical as Cryptopsy, Cynic,Cephalic Carnage or old Death..Napalm Death has the music to back up there popularity in the scene as they have been around since the 80's..I like Nile, but the whole Middle Eastern thing could be percieved as a gimmick even though I find Nile's liner notes quite interesting..
Secondly, with the exception of a few ND cd's Napalm Death are a grindcore band..Grindcore bands are less technical (with exception of Cryptopsy) and more hardcore influenced..I suggest you pick up a copy of Napalm Death's latest offering "Order of The Leech" before you open your fuckin mouth..
I like Nile, but there sooo many other bands that surpass there technicallity..
I think Vader are grossly underrated and if you think that Nile are technical well listen to Cynic,Death, Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage,Origin,Spiral Architect..
I undertand english quite well and took a few Journalism classes..Dick head..
Technically Nile don't match up to Dillenger Escape Plan, lol..
Youu took my quote out of context beacuse you were pissed as you cry like a baby that veterans of the extreme metal scene are carrying Nile's tours..This is true..
Then you changed the subject too techncial wizardry when you know nothing about metal..
Nile could only aspire to be veterans of the scene like there metal brothers in ND..
If you want technical music listen to Cryptopsy who jam more notes and segues into 30 seconds of a song than Nile does on a whole CD..
...and I like Nile..But Nile is just the flavor of the month..or at least fans like you are come off as idiots..You don't express the term Nu Metal with the god fathers of grind biyyatch..-l-

You openions are fine, as are mine, but I take offense to "You idoits from Texas". I wouldn't be so general. Don't make me hunt you down to kick your ass.

deathbearer said:
You are a true idiot..Nile are somewhat technical but not nearly as technical as Cryptopsy, Cynic,Cephalic Carnage or old Death..Napalm Death has the music to back up there popularity in the scene as they have been around since the 80's..I like Nile, but the whole Middle Eastern thing could be percieved as a gimmick even though I find Nile's liner notes quite interesting..
Secondly, with the exception of a few ND cd's Napalm Death are a grindcore band..Grindcore bands are less technical (with exception of Cryptopsy) and more hardcore influenced..I suggest you pick up a copy of Napalm Death's latest offering "Order of The Leech" before you open your fuckin mouth..
I like Nile, but there sooo many other bands that surpass there technicallity..
I think Vader are grossly underrated and if you think that Nile are technical well listen to Cynic,Death, Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage,Origin,Spiral Architect..
I undertand english quite well and took a few Journalism classes..Dick head..
Technically Nile don't match up to Dillenger Escape Plan, lol..
Youu took my quote out of context beacuse you were pissed as you cry like a baby that veterans of the extreme metal scene are carrying Nile's tours..This is true..
Then you changed the subject too techncial wizardry when you know nothing about metal..
Nile could only aspire to be veterans of the scene like there metal brothers in ND..
If you want technical music listen to Cryptopsy who jam more notes and segues into 30 seconds of a song than Nile does on a whole CD..
...and I like Nile..But Nile is just the flavor of the month..or at least fans like you are come off as idiots..You don't express the term Nu Metal with the god fathers of grind biyyatch..-l-

Okay dipshit, if you could stop masturbating with self gratitude for a second, you might learn something. I now understand that you don't grasp the concept of comparisons. I was comparing Nile and ND, not Nile and Cryptopsy or Nile and Origin. And what the hell are you talking about me changing the subject to technicality? "Huyuck! Napalm Death is grindcore! Huyuck!". Are they idiot? Then what are you doing posting them on a best American death metal band thread? Oh, and you took some journalism classes did you? Well, did they teach you how to end a sentence and not just right alot of runons? But you do have a good point. I should pick up "Order of the Leech". I need a new drink coaster.

About Nile vs. Napalm Death, Nile are more technical. I personally like Nile better (though I also like Napalm Death a lot), but Napalm Death has much more history behind them and obviously had a much greater influence on death metal throughout their long career. On another note, I recently learned that Suffocation reformed and are working on a new album. Now I can't make up my mind if Nile or Suffocation are the best American death metal band around right now.:D Suffocation might be more technical than Nile, but Nile is more original.

Yes, Suffocation are touring this summer..I like Suffocation alot (Despise the sun, Human Waste)..They are playing in Poughkeepsie, Ny in June..Nice to see Suffocation and Frank Mullen make the scene again..
With the Egyption theme Nile are more original than Suffocation, as Nile are perhaps a tad bit more technical..Would love to see a Nile/Suffocation tour..-l-

I love Nile. They're the best death metal band I've ever heard, but I'm quite new to the style.

I would be very pissed off if people were yelling "Nile!" between Napalm Death songs. Folks should show more respect.

MightyDrynwhyl said:
hmm vehemence sounds a lot like grindcore/doom since its a lot faster than usual death/doom(yes grindcore/doom is a genre)
Yeah, it is faster that straight up doom at times. They definitely aren't straight up doom. But they have lots of atmosphere, melody, and generally a slower pace to their music. Something between doom and death metal I guess. They are pretty original. I think I want to get their latest CD.

Neslepaks said:
Nile is extremely overrated. Not that they're bad. Anyway, Morbid Angel is the best American death metal band.

Nile fuckin blow chunks!!! Cannibal Corpse is the best US Death Metal band.