NIN US Tour Dates

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
NINE INCH NAILS will be performing exclusive shows in select cities across the United States in April and May of 2005 in support of their new release, "With Teeth". Newly confirmed dates are as follows:

Apr. 27 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
Apr. 28 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
Apr. 30 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
May 03 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Theatre
May 04 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Theatre
May 06 - Chicago, IL @ Congress Theatre
May 07 - Chicago, IL @ Congress Theatre
May 09 - Toronto, ONT @ Koolhaus
May 10 - Toronto, ONT @ Koolhaus
May 12 - Boston, MA @ Orpheum Theatre
May 13 - Boston, MA @ Orpheum Theatre
May 15 - NY, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
May 16 - NY, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
May 18 - Philly, PA @ Electric Factory
May 19 - Philly, PA @ Electric Factory
May 21 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
May 22 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
May 24 - Houston, TX @ Verizon Wireless Theatre
May 25 - Austin, TX @ Stubbs Bar-B-Q
May 27 - Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
May 28 - Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theatre

May 30 - San Diego, CA @ Soma
May 31 - San Diego, CA @ Soma

For additional U.S. and European dates, visit NIN.com.

NINE INCH NAILS's new album, "With Teeth", is scheduled for release in the U.S on May 3 (one day earlier internationally). The CD, which is said to be "more song-orientated" than 1999's "The Fragile", was recorded in part at Sound City Studio in Van Nuys, Ca., and features a guest appearance on drums by former NIRVANA drummer/current FOO FIGHTERS frontman Dave Grohl. Mixing duties were handled by Alan Moulder (THE CURE, SMASHING PUMPKINS).

It's not coming out for a few months, I think they are actually touring before the album comes out.

I don't listen to these guys, I personally hate them, but my angsty friends like to.

funny story. i knew trent back when he moved to cleveland. i talked to him and there. i saw nin on new years eve in detroit. he wanted to go to a club so i pointed him in the direction of this club opening up that night. was a former churc but now gothic club. talked to him for a few minutes before he moved on. well girls must have thought i was a roadie or what not as i got tons of numbers and attention from the ladies that evening :cool: :Spin: