NK: What are you working on these days?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey Neil,

I was just wondering what you're working on these days or if you've taken a break or something. It's been awfully quiet on these forums lately.

Hope all is well.

Murat

Nope, definitely not taking a break. So far this year I finished the Sectara album, tracked drums for the new Wet Animal, mixed some new songs for Devolved, mixed the new Lord Tracy and most recently finished the new Jeff Loomis solo album. I'm also in the middle of a number of other things as well (including the new Ion Vein, Gracepoint etc.) and just finished up prepro on a new record I'm starting to track this Saturday. There are a few other things looming on the horizon as well, but I'll go into more detail on those as they progress. Oh, and the new Tapping the Vein is coming out in July.

Hey Neil,

If it's not too private, how does the new Ion Vein compare to Reigning Memories which was done by you too? I absolutely love the progressive sound of that one. Also, what kinda direction have the Gracepoint guys taken this time around?

Look forward to the new Loomis.

Cheers!

Murat

As far as Ion Vein goes, the new singer is working out the vocal parts. There are a couple of rough mixes you can hear on their myspace page. Gracepoint is still technical thrash.

Hello Neil,
Glad the drum tracks are done on our upcomining album! We are happy to have you on board as our producer! Aziza
zodiac6.jpg