NM & Disturbed opening for Metallica?

Corsnor said:
I heard some rumours (on a pretty unreliable site, but still rumours) that NM and Disturbed will both open for Metallica during their headlining tour (at least in Holland). Anyone knows anything about this?
the 5 shows being discussed for netherlands, Q-Prime has requested Disturbed and Nevermore as supports

I think it's hilarious Nevermore would open for Disturbed especially for a tour.... and if this other thing is true that is just pushing it. You think being a big metal band you would bring out a great metal band you believe should get more exposer.

Does anyone know why Nevermore is doing a tour with Disturbed. I'm in the dark and know there is something more to it. Nevermore is pretty catchey and assicible so maybe it's more normal than I think. oh well

MetalMessiah9999 said:
I hope Hetfield and Hammet feel like shit when they see Jeff is better then both of them combined.

Can you imagine how many of Hammet/Hetfield's fan boys head's are gonna explode when they watch Jeff/Steve consistently blow their idols away night after night? :tickled:

tilburg_promo7 said:
the 5 shows being discussed for netherlands, Q-Prime has requested Disturbed and Nevermore as supports

I think that Metallica is about to play 5 or 6 festivals and 1 headlining show in Holland in June and I guess that NM/D tour has been postopned till September here in EU...so I would not be that sure it would work out...

I wish Nevermore could play a tour with Metallica but in their homeland when they need a huge exposure. NN are helluva more known and respected here in EU so if they would go on tour with a huge name in the States...their LPs would rocket 10 times. At leasdt that happened to Godsmack when they toured with Tallica in USA.

But let`s not forget it`s just a rumor....!

I say good for them. The more exposure NM gets the better. It's not like they made the most recent album wimpy to get bigger sales or anything. Hell, they kicked of the cd with the heaviest song they have ever done. So all these people that get upset because they are opening for a more commercial band make me laugh.

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
I think that Metallica is about to play 5 or 6 festivals and 1 headlining show in Holland in June and I guess that NM/D tour has been postopned till September here in EU...so I would not be that sure it would work out...

I wish Nevermore could play a tour with Metallica but in their homeland when they need a huge exposure. NN are helluva more known and respected here in EU so if they would go on tour with a huge name in the States...their LPs would rocket 10 times. At leasdt that happened to Godsmack when they toured with Tallica in USA.

But let`s not forget it`s just a rumor....!

If Nevermore was opening for Metallica here in the States....hell, they might as well be opening for the Insane Clown Posse as far as fan reactions go.