NM & Disturbed opening for Metallica?

1103cat16eq.jpg

I'd still go because I've been wanting to see my first favorite actual metal (well used to be metal) band and here would be a great chance especially with Nevermore. Na SCREW IT, NEVERMORE SHALL HEADLINE THEIR OWN US TOUR!

fading said:
That ticket price doesn't surprise me, not with Metallica involved. Money grubin bitches.
HERE'S EXACTLY HOW MONEY GRUBIN METALLICA IS

THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT GETTING RID OF NAPSTER WOULD ACTUALLY INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY WERE MAKING...

WHICH WAS REALLY STUPID BECAUSE BY THE TIME METALLICA EVEN THOUGHT OF THE IDEA OF GETTING RID OF NAPSTER, THERE WERE ALREADY MUSIC ARTISTS CLAIMING THAT THE EXISTENCE OF NAPSTER WAS INCREASING THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT THEY WERE MAKING

MATALLICA ARE IDIOTS

Not only that, but Metallica got huge in the 80s via tape trading - in other words, bootlegs, the exact same fucking thing napster and file sharing is. Lars Ulrich is a hypocritical little gnome and the rest of the band are jackasses for supporting him.

Napster is a pay site now, but I never used it anyway. Kazaa also got turned into a pay service and WinMX got shut down, so now I use either BearShare or LimeWire.

Both suck with a 56k though, and most of my downloads don't finish. Soon I will be getting cable internet, however.... :headbang:

Lunar Still said:
File sharing is the best way to find out about new bands. Usually I just download a couple of songs and if I like their sound, I'll buy the CD. Besides that, merchandising brings in bigger bucks than CD sales anyway.
THAT'S WHY SO MANY BANDS GOT PISSED AT MATALLICA WHEN NAPSTER GOT SHUT DOWN THERE'S A LOT OF BANDS THAT DON'T HAVE ANY MUSIC VIDEOS OR ANY KIND OF ADVERTISEMENT FOR THEMSELVES WHERE MOST OF THEIR MONEY WAS OBVIOUSLY THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE FANS FILE SHARING WITH THEIR FREINDS

Regardless of all the Metallica hate around here..... it would be a WIN WIN for Nevermore to open for them. Would be better if there was only one opener, not NM and Disturbed. But hey, heres hoping........