No Bush era albums on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify

It's no so much the voice of John Bush that sucks it is the body of work the entire band created during his stay that was very mediocre at best. The only Bush era album that was good was sound of white noise and that was because the songs themselves were well written for the most part. That album is semi timeless but the rest of the Bush era material is very mediocre and generic

If you take away SOWN the body of work Anthrax put out during the Bush era was very mediocre at best. Even if Joey was the vocalist during those years it wouldn't have made them any better. Just a bad time period for the band creatively. Joey put out some solo material back then that wasn't much better.

Has anyone seen the movie TED w/ Mark Wahlberg where Ted is singing karaoke and making fun of 90s alternative rock singers? John Bush sounds like that. How that sound ever got onto an Anthrax album, or 4, without them changing their name is nothing more than a fluke. SOWN has 2 pretty good songs on it, but good or bad, it's not Anthrax.

Has anyone seen the movie TED w/ Mark Wahlberg where Ted is singing karaoke and making fun of 90s alternative rock singers? John Bush sounds like that. How that sound ever got onto an Anthrax album, or 4, without them changing their name is nothing more than a fluke. SOWN has 2 pretty good songs on it, but good or bad, it's not Anthrax.

Ted doing John Bush: :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this thread would eventually descend into a Bush vs Belladonna era ;-)

Social D to the rescue! I'll try to derail it the other way by saying that TED FUCKING SUCKED JUST AS MUCH AS EVERYTHING THAT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG MCFARLANE DOES FUCKING SUCKS! THE MAN HAS A RETARDED SENSE OF HUMOUR(and I'm using the term 'humour' very lightly) AND HE'S NEVER HAD AN ORIGINAL IDEA AND NEVER WILL!

In closing, fuck you Seth McFarlane, you ruin Roast every time you're on it! I say from now on we only recognize one McFarlane; Todd.

Social D to the rescue! I'll try to derail it the other way by saying that TED FUCKING SUCKED JUST AS MUCH AS EVERYTHING THAT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG MCFARLANE DOES FUCKING SUCKS! THE MAN HAS A RETARDED SENSE OF HUMOUR(and I'm using the term 'humour' very lightly) AND HE'S NEVER HAD AN ORIGINAL IDEA AND NEVER WILL!

In closing, fuck you Seth McFarlane, you ruin Roast every time you're on it! I say from now on we only recognize one McFarlane; Todd.

Are you fucking kidding, Ted was the shit and Family Guy rules ass. :kickass:

i_like_pie_invitation-r92db7c694d964e74b3348093a9d9fa60_8dnd0_8byvr_512.jpg

Even though my point wasn't about Ted being a great movie, I agree with you for the most part. I've never been a fan of Family Guy but Ted is pretty funny for what it is. Not ROFLMFAO funny, but it definitely has it's moments. However, I'd never consider it being even close to one of my favorite comedies.

You mad bro?