No discussion of leaked TGE here before Dec 3

Actually it is even better;
-we are negotiating a deal with a professional store who have contacted us to work with us in producing high quality merch that can be shipped worldwide.

We hope to have everything up and running during December time frame!

That is great news, thanks!

Man, great news about the merchandising. Who is doing the artwork on the shirts...I mean the artwork inside of Mercy Falls CD booklet is just awesome stuff. I like shirts with full prints personally. Maybe a full shot of the Mercy Falls cover for the shirt front and some of the other artwork on the back? It's just that if you are going to pay $30 for a shirt, it needs to be screenprinted and cover most of the shirt. You should get what you pay for.

Why aren't you guys on Pandora?
Honestly, the majority of the progressive/power metal I discovered was through Last F.M, but Pandora has that I-phone app. I tried to expose you guys to someone yesterday because they had their I-phone and were in my car...no Seventh Wonder on Pandora. That's a missed opportunity to pick up new fans.

I'm not bitching, I just want you guys to get as much exposure as possible. I still think getting some cash and submitting a song to Rock Band would be a great way to expose you guys. There is not enough prog on there. I know that Amberian Dawn is doing quite well and has released several songs through the Rock Band network. Perfect opportunity for exposure with your new album. Symphony X will be adding songs soon...

Hey! I would pay for that song book!!
Maybe you could do something like Shadowsoul said and sell it privately.

Cant wait to get my hands on a copy of TGE. :Spin:

Yesterday i was listening to the prog palace radio and suddenly angelmaker came up. I was just hehe. Later on, guy who was playing told something like this
"Guys from Seventh Wonder relased new album. Coudn't belive that there could be better album than the last one..but it can! Till now they don't have any bad album. Simply incredible."

And btw, i suggest you listen to that station online, it really have some great bands!

I'd hate to bring this up. However, one torrent I've seen on Isohunt for the album, has netted over 20k downloads.

So, if all of those buy the CD....

I pre-ordered it already. Can't wait for it to get here!

@Andreas , about the book and merchandise - actually for a print of the book there pages like http://www.blurb.com/ where you can 'create' a book and have people ordering it without you investing much. Except the time to create the book. Well, dunno exactly about all the costs, but you don't have to pay 2000 prints or something.

There are similar concepts when it comes to merchandise btw. Or tshirts at least http://www.spreadshirt.net/ You mke the design there and people just go and order from the 'shop' you created.

Yup but that's fione. We knew that would happened when we decided to play it.
I did report two other clips though that featured two songs from the album (thanks to Kazar for the tip!). Two of us in the band asked the bloke to remove the clips nice and friendly but since nothing happened we filed an official complaint.

We will be adamant until December 3rd, the anything goes as usual.

Thanks for all your kind support in this. We think it sucks too and would love to see you guys chat away about the album but we will respect those who want to listen to teh real thing with perfect quality.

Wow.... just finished listening to it......... I'm completely blown away...... Thank you Andreas.... I really wanna thank you and the other guys...... you've made an album other bands may only dream to match..... The Angelmaker is the most beautiful song of the Universe..... and the title-track...... woooooo, my dear....... amazing.... words can't describe. Maybe the best "suite" of all times. Tons of harmonies....... Most of bands struggle for writing one or two catchy tunes or harmonies.... well, you have plenty of them!!

Sniff, sniff (*tears in my eyes*)

Yup but that's fione. We knew that would happened when we decided to play it.
I did report two other clips though that featured two songs from the album (thanks to Kazar for the tip!). Two of us in the band asked the bloke to remove the clips nice and friendly but since nothing happened we filed an official complaint.

We will be adamant until December 3rd, the anything goes as usual.

Thanks for all your kind support in this. We think it sucks too and would love to see you guys chat away about the album but we will respect those who want to listen to teh real thing with perfect quality.

Guess that's the videos where i commented in one of them, asking to delete them both. I was about to make an complaint as well, but suddenly they were gone. :)

angelmaker and king of whitewater really stand out for me. Angelmaker has this super beautiful pre-chorus ("good night ophelia, by the rope ....") and king od whitewater has the most catching melody i've ever heard. The rest of the songs is superb too, but those two really seal the deal. great great album, well worth every penny i spent for it

as I said before, I received the CD! ;)

and YES, seeking the ghost of Elvis and the big regret for Michael's loss